Chapter 10 - The Date.

Naomi POV

“Stop freaking out Omi. You could be wearing a potato sack and still have Asher drooling all over you.” Kylie teased from the bed where a mountain made of my clothes was forming.

“You are literally being no help to me.” I grumbled out which just made her laugh at me.

“Okay fine. Where are you guys going?” She asked, her tone laced with excitement.

“I don’t know.” I mumbled out. I had literally begged Asher to tell me where we were going, but that jerk wanted to keep it a surprise.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” She asked, clearly amused at how irritated I was getting.

“Well, that dumbass decided it would be awesome if the date was a surprise to me. Doesn’t he understand that I need to dress according to the ambiance of the place we are going to?” I complained to Kylie, who looked like she might start laughing at any moment.

“Well, its kinda cute if you ask me.” I glared at her for a few seconds before going back to the dress hunt.

“When in doubt, go with something sexy and that black dress right there is perfect.” I take the dress she pointed to and check it out. It did hug my curves perfectly, making me feel sexy and beautiful.

“You are a life saver.” I tell Kylie while blowing her a kiss.

“I know.” She replies cheekily before diverting her attention back to her phone.

Growing up, I never went on any dates, I did hook up but dating was prohibited to me, so saying I was nervous is a huge understatement.

“Alex says all the best.” Kylie called out from the bed, making me roll my eyes. He had spent the entire day teasing me about the date and now he wants to wish me luck? He is such a jerk. Why is it that everyone close to me are jerks?

I continue doing my makeup, Asher better appreciate the amount of work I am putting into this or he is going to get his ass kicked.

My head snaps up from the stooped position as I hear a knock coming from the front door.

“He is here! Oh God! I am so excited!” Kylie shouts, jumping up from the bed and nearly knocking me down.

“Fuck. I am scared Kyles.” I whisper making her look at me with sympathy.

“It’s just Asher babes and whether you know it or not, you have him wrapped around your little finger. So go out there and enjoy today.” I smile at Kylie’s words, gaining back some of my lost confidence.

“Okay let’s go.” I grab her hand and pull her with me to the door.

I take a deep breath before opening the door, as soon as I opened it my breath gets knocked out of me. Asher was standing there with a single rose on his hand wearing a light shirt and blue jeans, looking absolutely divine. I am completely enamoured in him, but I do not miss the way his eyes take me in hungrily, from head to toe.

We both are broken out of our trance by Kylie who clears her throat loudly to get our attention.

“If you could take the eye fucking outside, it would be really helpful.” She teased, making both Asher and me go red.

“You look gorgeous sweetcheeks.” He whispers, while looking into my eyes. I blushed a deeper red, trying to figure out what to say.

“Aww! You guys are adorable.” Kylie cooed from the door, which again broke our moment.

“Fuck you.” Asher growled at her before pulling me away from the door and walking to where he was parked. We heard a fuck you too yelled out by Kylie as we hurried away, making us both laugh.