~Blood, Tears, Scars, Care?~

Katsuki found him self awakening from staring off into the distance. He was chewing on his sleeve a bit, but it helps him calm down. Its a habit. Well, a nervous habit. Mr. Aizawa had told them to do whatever they pleased. Bakugou, was listening to music and watching the grass flow.

About 30 minutes later, the bell rang. Lunch.
The one time Bakugou dreads most. Afterall, It was the time Mina _+)#@/*+/@£'b.
He felt sick,though, Maybe it was because of the food he ate today for breakfast. He ate a lot considering he hadnt eaten for ages, making it sickly for him. Today felt.. Off. or... Different... It was weird. He soon realized, he was the only one in the classroom. He'd already been sat there with his thoughts for 3 minutes. He walked out of the classroom, ready to head to the bathroom.  Someone was waiting for him and they followed him whilst he just kept walking. Katsuki felt... REALLY sick. He forced his feet to go faster as he dashed to the bathroom. He pushed, more like shoved, the open stall open and puked out his previous meal. He flushed the toilet, washed his hands, washed his mouth out and looked in the mirror.

He really didnt look like how he used to. He let himself go. He chewed the cup of he sleeve once again. He looked awful. Truly awful. He walked into the stall he had previously been in, and locked it. He slowly scrunched himself up on the toilet, obviously with the lid down so he didnt get the toilet water on himself.He suddenly pulled a blade out from his bag.

He cried. For the first time in a while... he cried. His head fell forward to his knees, his arms bloodied up. He then covered his mouth with his hands and  kept his legs up on the seat. Someone had walked in. They knocked on the stall he was in quietly, trying not to disturb the normally rage filled boy too much.

"Bakugou?" A familiar voice had said from the other side

Half n half? The hell was he doing here? Why was he here?

"What?" Bakugou snapped, well at least tried to. It sounded more like a stutter. And his voice wasnt its usual tone either. It was more softer and quieter aswell as havimg a slight croak to it.

"..."
"Can I come in?"

"What?! No! Of course not.?!I-. . . "

"You clearly arent using it."

The half and half boy was calm, but persistent. He wanted the angry boy to trust him.

". . . Leave me alone..." He mumbled

Todoroki was very suspicious at this point. Bakugou wasnt acting like himself at ALL. And it was real. So, Todoroki had placed his hand on the lock of the stall door.  He then activated his quirk, freezing the lock making it a peice of cake for the lock to be broken. And so, it snapped off. Now, Bakugou had his blazer off. He had to change it or at least clean the sleeves. They had blood staines on them and he had also cut today whilst in the bathroom.
His blazer was in his bag but when a certain candycane boy had walked in, he didnt want to make any noise.

Bakugou heard the noice of the lock break and whispered a faint

"Shit.."

Though, Todoroki could hear it.He slowly opened the stall door.

He was left wordless at the sight of the usually angry male.

"B- Bakugou?"Todoroki had no idea what to say

Katsuki had relaxed his legs in defeat, letting his feet touch the floor. He had his hands over his cuts as he had them crossed. He sighed knowing that eidnt hide the blood.

" What..""What happened?" Todoroki asked

"Uhm...-" He was unable to come up with an accuse. Instead, he burst out in tears.

He couldnt breath.Nor could he stop crying. He started hiccuping with how much he was crying. He covered his face with his hands and just sat on the toilet seat crying.

Todoroki walked towards the crying boy and pulled him into a hug.
Bakugou inhaled at the sudden contact but
relaxed after a few seconds.

"I- Sorry. It seemed like the right thing to do.."

"Its fine.." Was all he could get out of his mouth

Todoroki pulled away whilst Bakugou stood looking at the floor.By now, the blood had spreaded to his shirt, staining the white Matierial.

"Lets get you cleaned up. Do you have any spare clothing?" Todoroki had asked with the most settling tone ever.

"Spare shirt, spare blazer..." Bakugou said

"You should wash off the blood and get changed. If you dont mind.. May we talk about this..?"

"Damn. Stop being so soothing..its weird."" And...Whatever..." Bakugou replied with a croacky voice.

Sorry this chapter is so small- I just wanted to get another chapter out there y'know?