Chapter 3

Hey y'all! Liking it so far?

-

Niy POV

"Bitchhh, what you doing for your birthday?" Asked Layla over the phone.

"Girl idk maybe a lil dinner w gang, Imma invite Ari tho." I stated.

"Ouh yes ain't seen my lil cracka boo in a minute." We laughed.

Ari was our third bestie, after Layla and I moved schools after 8th grade we stayed in contact. She's the mediator in our group. She was like the mom she always kept us sane and always checked on us. Despite not seeing each other as often us 3 stayed close no matter what.

"Oh bitch why they calling us?" She asked, right after that a group ft with Ant, Sosa, Zay and Jay popped up. We answered and was greeted by yells of them being on the game.

"YO NIGGA YOU ASS." Zay screamed.

"ON MY MUVA NIGGA YOU TRASH!!" Jay yelled.

"YEA YOU TRASH NIGGA!" I yelled causing the call to go silent.

"Niy sit yo bumpkin oompa looking ass down somewhere." Sosa said earning a mug from me.

"Damnnn." Ant chuckled.

"Not too much on my cousin now." Zay retaliated.

"PERIOD!" Lay screamed.

"Any-fucking-ways, we called to see if y'all wanna go to this kick back later." Sosa suggested.

"Mm what time?" I asked.

"9 lil mama." Jay answered.

"LiL MAmA." Sosa mocked.

I looked at the time and seen it was 12:38.

"Alright I'm down, can one y'all pick me up ion feel like driving." I asked, I really am a lazy bitch.

"Nah I'm taking my girl." Zay blurted out.

I was shook cause he tells me everything and I had no idea.

"GIRLFRIEND? Nigga you not gon speed past that like you didn't just say what you just said!" I said with attitude.

"What my good sis said!" Lay co-signed.

"Gotta blast!" Zay said hanging up.

"This nigga" Jay said shaking his head "I'll take you m." Jay offered and I nodded.

"Y'all tryna get sum food, Im hungry and we got time to kill." Ant suggested.

We all agreed on going to KickBack Jacks. I walked in my closet and grabbed a cropped burgundy sweat shirt to go over my Nike Pro leggings.

I put on my burgundy 270's to match. I put on lipgloss and combed my hair. I grabbed my white MK crossbody bag. I went to tell my mom where I was going and my plans for tonight.

"Hey mommy." I said jumping on her bed.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?" She asked.

"I'm going out with Zay and nem to eat, and then later I'm going to a kickback and Jay picking me up." I said as she nodded.

"Okay babygirl, I'm glad to see you getting out there again" she smirked "so Jay?" She added.

I started playing with the sheets and giggled "I don't know ma, I like him or whatever but he got a girl and I don't think he feels the same." I shrugged.

"Mhm well gone and see ya lil friends." I got up and was walking out the door when she called me back.

"Be careful, but remember how I raised you." She argued.