[8] Rampaging Evil

"Nen?!"

You were in shock. You honestly couldn't help it - it was the last thing you had expected, and you watched as the glow slightly died down. For a moment, you thought that maybe this monster was from your world. How else would it have nen?! It wasn't the same, though, you quickly realized as you jumped back closer to All Might, wanting to put as much distance as you could between yourself and the creature. It was forced upon the creature, and felt artificial in a sense. But, then, how did it get nen? You couldn't sense any other nen users in the USJ, but there had to have been a nen user involved for the creature to be like this, meaning your earlier theory was right. Somebody from your world was here.

"So it's you... You're the one from the other world."

Your attention snapped over to the guy with the hands, eyes impossibly wide. He had stopped halfway through his launched attack on your friends to regard you with beady red eyes, eyes that seemed to pierce right through you. But more importantly...

He knew?!

"'Other world'?" Eijirou asked, repeating the hand guy's words as different sets of eyes focused on you. You had no time to explain. Hell, if you did, you weren't sure you could, as your brain was already overheating from the shock that this guy knew who - and what - you were. This did not bode well.

Your chest was tight, and you forced yourself to breathe evenly, to stay calm. The League of Villains, they called themselves. It was somewhat reminiscent to the Phantom Troupe in the sense they were a group of morally questionable people. In that comparison, with the hand guy seeming to be the leader, was he akin to Chrollo in strength? If he was, you doubted you could take him. There was no way you could take him if he was as powerful as Chrollo. Already, you had severely underestimated the strength of this monster, recognizing that you had been too cocky.

"Young Freecss, get back!"

You didn't hesitate to listen, launching backwards, and you were thankful the creature didn't follow you. Your widened eyes, instead, trailed over to the hand man, still trying to process his words. "How... did you know...?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he sighed, picking at the back of his neck with a ferocity that made you inwardly cringe. "Change of plans. Nomu. You get All Might. Kurogiri. . . capture that girl."

Upon the new orders, the monster (Nomu?) had launched forwards towards All Might, and the pro hero had no choice but to rebuttal his attacks and stand his ground. Upon the impact, gusts of wind blew everywhere, and you flipped backwards, gritting your teeth at the sheer intensity.

You had definitely underestimated All Might's ability. For him to be able to withstand that Nomu like this was a bit impressive, but... you had bigger problems to deal with.

Having not been the only one knocked back, you noticed that everybody nearby was struggling to stay on the ground, and you whipped your head around, just in time to see a hand come towards you. Within a split second you bent backwards, avoiding the blow narrowly as your hands connected the ground and you swung your legs up, kicking your assailant in the chest. Standing back on both feet, you glared at the hand guy, the one whom had attempted to attack you. You'd have to be careful. You had no idea what his ability was, and the fact he was most likely sided with somebody from your world... It daunted you.

"He said you were strong, but young. How scary it must be, being in another world. Don't you want to know how to get back?"

He was taunting you, and you clenched your fists. "Shut up!" Lurching forward, you attempted to land another kick, but the hand man sidestepped it with ease, grabbing onto your arm. Immediately you tried to shake him off, but he held on with bruising strength, fingers wrapped tightly around your wrist. Any stronger and you were afraid it might break.