Chapter 81: Endings

Now in better condition, Faith tells the story of how the Oni suddenly returned to the First Realm, and the Dragon Hunters were unable to fight back, forcing Faith and Firstbourne to flee to Ninjago. Wu and Misako try encouraging Faith that it was best for her to flee than fight.

Moments later, the Ninja return, informing Wu that Cole is gone and the Realm Crystal's destruction didn't stop the Oni. Garmadon then arrives, telling Wu to use the Golden Master's armor to stop the Oni. Nya proposes that Kai uses his element to reforge the Golden Weapons, which he heads inside to do.

Kai finishes the golden weapons, after distributing them the monks warn of the Oni's arrival at the monastery. The Ninja, Wu, Faith, and Lord Garmadon unite to hold off The Omega's Oni legions. A battle begins outside the monastery, with the Oni steadily overwhelming the Ninja and their allies until Cole returns in the Earth Driller. Overjoyed by his return, the Ninja gain a second wind and continue the battle.

To fight The Omega, Garmadon embraces his full Oni side and takes him on, though he's still overpowered

"You are Oni" the Omega whacks Garmadon away "But only in form. In your heart, I sense uncertainty and doubt" He strikes the staff at him, flying him back up the steps. "Part of you longs to understand these pitiful beings" Garmadon is down. The Oni walks up to Garmadon "To be one of them. Your hopes weaken you" He whacks Garmadon again. Garmadon loses his Oni form, and lies on the steps, weakened.

"Father!" Lloyd runs up to Garmadon. The Omega throws his power at him. It hits him against the monastery doors. A dark blast is thrown at the Omega, he yells in pain. Aria jumped down in front of Garmadon.

"Aria you have to transform" Garmadon says in pain

"Transform?" Aria looks at the Oni then back at Garmadon "Into an Oni"

"yes you have to unlock your form!" Garmadon shouts "remember what you told me! This is your city! Are you going to let them take it from you!?!"

"No way!" Aria shouts, a black cloud surrounds her

"That's it Aria, transform" Garmadon encourages as Lloyd helps him up

The black cloud disappears.

"Fall back! Everyone, fall back now!" Lloyd shouts

The Ninja, Faith, and Master Wu run back to the monastery.

Nya kicks an Oni before leaving "Copy that!"

"Aria come on!" Lloyd shouts

"Go" Aria commands taking a step towards them

"I can't leave you here" Lloyd says worriedly

She looks at him and creates a dark orb in her hand (The one in the picture)

"trust me, you don't want to be caught in the blast" Aria tells him

He nods and drags Garmadon into the monastery. The Ninja close the doors on the approaching Oni. Lloyd drags the barricade for the door. Cole uses his Lava Arm to put up the barricade on the door. Faith and P.I.X.A.L. take up a stance in front of the citizens.