Fuli's Wrath

After a few weeks of being King and Queen of the Pride Lands, Kion and Kiara were more busy then ever before, Kion even had to step down from being leader of the guard and he made Vitani leader because she was just as fierce if not more fierce than Kion. Nala how are you doing today? I am doing a little better Kion but I still miss him very much. I know it hurts but I know a way for you to still be able to talk to him. What are you talking about? Well it's not the same as him being right next to you but since we are part of the Royal family you can always call Simba and talk to him since he is one of the Great Lions of the Pride Lands past. How do you know this? Because a few weeks ago I was not sure why Simba chose me to become Kiara's mate and he appeared with my grandmother Sarabi and grandfather Mufasa beside him and they helped me feel more confident in myself than I was. I see well thank you Kion I might just go and see about talking to him right now. Okay, would you like me to send someone to check on you after awhile since we are all making sure the cheetahs can't kill anyone else? Hmm, sure but just dint be like Simba and send someone to spy on me 24/7 okay sweetie, I appreciate you asking me first though. Wait, why would you think I would have someone spy on you? Because when Kiara was a lot younger Simba would send Timon and Pumba to spy on her 24/7, only after you returned and formed your Lion Guard did he stop sending them because he was positive you would make sure nothing bad happened to her or anyone else here. Wow, I didn't know he believed in me that much. He did and so did I and I know you will be a Great King Kion. Thanks Nala. They the nuzzled then Nala left to go try to talk to Simba. Simba are you there. Hello Nala, I am here. Oh Simba I really miss you, I am having a hard time moving on and I haven't been myself lately but just seeing you and hearing your voice really helps me a lot. I am glad to see that you are doing better but you need to go. What, why? The border of the Backlands isn't safe anymore the cheetahs have been patrolling here ready to attack anyone from the Royal Family or our friends they are trying to make Kion suffer the pain of loss over and over again until he is nothing but an empty shell so while I am pleased you are okay I want you to head back to Pride Rock where you will be safe Nala. Okay Simba, I love you. And I love you Nala, stay safe. With that he disappeared. Well time to head back. I don't think so. Fuli! Why hello there Nala, what are you doing all the way out here? None of your business. Get her. Nala then realized she was surrounded and didn't stand a chance but decided to put up a fight and hope for the best. After a few minutes Nala started to get tired. We've almost got her she's getting tired. Leave Nala alone! Lion Guard. Why did they have to show up. Til the Pride Lands End! Lion Guard Defend! Then Vitani and her guard helped defeat Fuli's cheetahs but one snuck up and seriously injured Nala. Nala are you okay?!? I don't think so please tell Kiara I loved her and tell Kion that I always believed in him. No we lost Simba we will not lose you to. With that they rushed Nala to Rafiki and he quickly set to work and just barely managed to save her life but she would be unconscious for a few days due to blood loss and exhaustion. Just then Kiara and Kion came running in. Rafiki if my mom going to be okay? She will be fine Queen Kiara she is just resting and will be resting for a few days but she barley survived the ambush. Had Vitani and her guard been any later getting to her or getting her here, she wouldn't have survived, so they cut it close. Vitani do you guys think you can work on improving your speed a little? We will try our best Kion. Thanks I just can't lose anyone else that I care about. Just then Zazu came flying like his wings were on fire. Sire!