Stampede

Zazu what's wrong. stampede in the gorge, Tiifu and Zuri are down there. What no! Don't worry Kiara I will save them. With that Kion ran to the gorge and spotted Tiifu and Zuri. Hold on you two I am coming. Kion is that you? Yes I am here. We're stuck what are we going to do? Which one of you is more injured? Zuri twisted her foot and I just got a few scrapes so Zuri is more injured. Okay I am going to get Zuri out of here first then I will come back down for you, I promise you both will survive this. Kion then had Tiifu get Zuri on his back and she used her paws to grab hold of his neck then he started to climb the cliff. Hold on tight Zuri we are half way up the cliff. Okay Kion. Once Kion got to the ledge he managed to pull himself up and laid Zuri on a nice soft patch of grass and went back down for Tiifu. Zuri, your okay. Kiara? Yes it's me, thank goodness you're alright. I am but I twisted my foot so I can't walk. Well don't worry we'll get you home safely, where's Kion and Tiifu they are still down there. What? Kion brought me up first because I was more injured than Tiifu so he made sure I wouldn't get even more hurt but he should've been back by now. Just then Kion's paw went over the ledge. Kion! Quick grab Tiifu. So Kiara quickly pulled Tiifu over to Zuri and ran back for Kion who was starting to slip. Kion, quickly grab my paw. I can't reach it. No Kion we already lost our dad, and I nearly lost my best friends and mom, I am not about to lose you to. I am sorry Kiara. With that the rock Kion was holding broke and he fell to the ground. Kion, no! Once the last of the wildebeest were gone Kiara went down to check on Kion while Tiifu carried Zuri to Rafiki. Once she found him she was scared he was dead but she put her ear up to his chest and heard his heart which made her relax because he wasn't dead. Kiara then managed to get Kion to Rafiki's tree and everyone there was scared at Kion's condition until Kiara reassured them he was alive. Rafiki quickly went to work on healing Kion. How is he Rafiki? He will be unconscious for a week and den ridden for four days once he wakes up but other than that he is perfectly alright. Okay thank you. With that everyone made their way back to Pride Rock Kiara carrying Kion, Tiifu carrying Zuri and the Lion Guard who arrived before Kiara were carrying Nala. After a week had passed Nala woke up and was extremely worried when she saw Kion's condition when Kiara explained everything Nala was even more scared because she remembered how she had almost lost Simba to a stampede and that's how he lost Mufasa so she made a promise to make sure nothing like that ever happens to Kion or Kiara. After a little while of talking and catching up on what's been happening Kion began to wake up. Kion, are you alright sweetie? Mom is that you? Yes dear I am here. Hey mom, what happened? You fell unconscious after saving Tiifu and Zuri from a wildebeest stampede in the gorge a week ago. Wait I've been unconscious for a week? Yes son and according to Rafiki, you are den ridden for four more days to make sure you are 100% before going back out there. Alright, where's Kiara? With Nala, their spending some mother daughter time and I didn't want to leave you alone with all the cheetah attacks lately because you are all I have left and I can't bear to lose you to anything. Mom, it's okay I am safe and I am perfectly fine. Kion tried to crawl to his mother to nuzzle her and when he did she seemed to calm down instantly and nuzzled him back. Thanks Kion, for always being there for me when I need you. I will always be here for you mom, I love you. I love you to Kion, now let's get some sleep. Okay mom. With that both Kion and Mlezi fell asleep cuddled up against one another.