Chapter 4: Field trip

This was it . There was no problem in entering the Levior school. But following ahead in it . That was a problem. Ash remembered how much Diviana was worried about training chikorita.

Because if she had to beat the four brains of school, she needed more practice and there was not much point in staying in school and thinking of training then because that would give her less time each day to actually train with her Pokemon after exhaustion from classes.

Also anyone who wants to compete in league generally has to beat brains quickly in 1 month only because after that , the registration for league is switched off till next year.

Anyway, it has been few days in school and Ash still hasn't seen Diviana. So he assumed that she probably decided to train more now.

Ash had made quite a bunch of friends. May , Bianca, Serena, Stephan and Cameron.

(Note : Dawn, Serena and May all still like him in this story but there was no point of time in class that they went to Ash yet. Well May and Serena did. But Dawn didn't.)

Serena was sure that Ash would recognise him and was a little daunted when he didn't but all the same was happy to see him here.

"Hey Ash! When are you planning to challenge a brain of school?" A blue haired girl asked him.

"Oh! I haven't thought about it yet . But soon. How do you know my name?" Ash asked surprised.

"Duh! We are in same class. Hey! I am Dawn." She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you ." Ash replied.

All of sudden, teacher came and they went back to their desk. Ash had brought Pikachu with him because that was his only Pokemon.

In the past few days, there hasn't been any work involving both trainer and Pokemon so this was first tine Pikachu attended a class with Ash.

"Until I announce the activity, keep your pôkemon in pokeballs. " He told them. Ash looked at Pikachu who looked back "pika"

"Sir! But my Pikachu doesn't like to go into pokeball." Ash asked him.

"It probably feels that without him , you would look even more pathetic." Paul snickered.

"Why you ? .." Ash looked at him angrily as Pikachu glared too.

"Now cut it out , you two . Alright! Pikachu can stay outside his Pokéball." Hé sighed.

" Now today! We are going on a field trip to forest. Each trainer has to catch one Pokemon or at least try to and come back by 8pm. Your time starts now. You are allowed to take only one Pokemon with you ." He continued as almost everyone groaned.

Ash wasn't much bothered since he had only Pikachu.

"Hey Ash!" Someone poked him as he walked down the stairs.

"Yes" He looked sideways to see Dawn .

"Can I come along with you ? I have never catch a Pokemon before." She looked at him.

"Ya sure! Why not?" And as she went with Ash , both Serena and May internally looked at Dawn with fire.

The forest was quite dense and thick. And yet there was no sigh of any Pokemon yet .

"When will a Pokemon come?" Dawn groaned.

"Don't be quick, Dawn. It takes quite a time."  Ash told her.

"Ya! I guess. Piplup! Are you ready to catch a Pokemon?" Dawn asked her penguin Pokemon.

"Pip-piplup" It nodded affirmitavely.