Ch-3 guess who?

It was monday, 2 days, 2 hours, and 9 minutes since Alya slapped Mari. The class was in shock of what they saw, it was havoc.

-Chloe was smirking at them
- Marinette's eyes were screaming 'murderer'
- And everyone was thinking the same thing. 'Chloe was right'

Flashback

" Now,if that's all, I'll be going now!"She said calmly walking out calmly.The class had no idea what they did but they were shocked.They have no idea what they just did Chloe thought sharing a glance to Sabrina who was shocked thinking what would happen next, but covered her face with a grin.

"You have no idea what you just did." Chloe said
" what do you mean!? " Alya said

"Oh,nothing, all you did was dig your grave wide open." Chloe exclaimed

" I don't believe you, Mari is anything but mean."

Oh they didn't know how wrong they were

Saturday morning

. The day Mari decided to go back to her true self. She called Chloe and Sabrina to meet her at the mall. but This time, she could wear her clothes, and not those clothesline commoners wear. She wore a. Black crop top with a pencil skirt and black heels. Since she didn't have to act clumsy anymore. She got a black Celine purse (they are really expensive). She took off her pigtails and tied her hair in a ponytail.

As she left the bakery, people were staring at her as they took photos. One person posted photos of her on instagram with the caption; a new model in town, does the agreste brand have new competition!? #model #competition #gabrielisgoingdown

Marinette was not on instagram yet. So she had another thing
to add to the to-do list.

By the time she entered the mall, she was trending across the internet. Everyone was thinking that she is rich looking at her purse. Men were just staring at her while women were looking at her in envy.

"Chloe!" Marinette screamed as she saw her and Sabrina . She hugged her.

"The bet is finally over! And you owe me money." Right of course Chloe thought she took out 280£ and have Sabrina 200£ and Mari 80£.

"So spill, why did you call us" Chloe said with a smile
"You know it" Marinette said while smirking.  As they made their was to the hair salon.

1hour later

Wow! Marinette screamed. She got her hair done. Marinette had her hair till her waist and it was an ombre blue to black.

" so whAt next ?" Chloe asked as Sabrina nodded
"Time for an instagram account" Mari said while downloading the app on her samsung .

"Wow!" Chloe said as she opened her instagram. Turned out most was full of thing with mari. But no-one knew her name.
"Done!"Marinette said. She made an account by the name MDC_designed

Description: I'm mdc. I am a model for Celine and a fashion designer. I love sweets and I'm a parisian by heart.🐞🌌❤

Followers : 136         following: 5

Posts :1

******************************************

By the time they left the mall, she had 49k followers. The model MDC was trending once again.

-dumbo out