4

4:01 a.m

"IT'S FUCKING D-DAY BITCH-"

"Jungkook, it's 4 in the morning", Taehyung shook his head, why did he ever agree to let Jungkook have a sleep over the day before the audition.

"I can't sleep", Jungkook admitted, "Big ass baby", Taehyung scoffed, "Hurry up and get into my bed so you can sleep".

Jungkook smiled and jumped right next to Taehyung, "Sing me a lullaby-"

"Hush", Taehyung then snored. "Come on, you know I'm nervous", Jungkook said almost as whisper.

"Hmph, only because you're my friend and I care", Taehyung began with a hum. The hum then became him singing "Put Your Head on My Shoulder", after the second verse, Jungkook knocked out at 4:34 that morning.

Perhaps he would sing that at the audition.

-
4:50 a.m

"You have to sleep", Yoongi scoffed at the voice. "No, I'm in the zone-"

"It's late, the auditions are later on today-"

"Oh yeah..." Yoongi sighed. "Thanks for reminding me assistant Park".

"Yoongi, I call you by your name, so call me Jimin, you know, my name-"

"Okay then, you can only call me Mr. Min", Yoongi got up after saving his work. "You're a good assistant Park-"

"Yoongi-"

"Did you get the table for tomorrow?" Yoongi yawned while asking. "Yeah-"

"Okay, goodnight", Yoongi walked over to his room.

-
"GOOD MORNING!" Jin bursted into Taehyung's room. "Morning hyung", Taehyung said as Jungkook stood up to stretch. "How we feeling kids?" Jin was smiling from ear to ear.

"Nervous hyung", Jungkook said as Jin pulled him in for a hug, "And you?" Taehyung shrugged, "I'm going there for Jungkook".

"He sang to me last night, he'll probably get in", Jungkook teased. "If you do get in, then what?" Jin asked.

"Don't know, it won't happen, compared to Jungkook, it's clear we're on different levels".

"Okay, well let's eat breakfast so you guys can get ready", Jin left the room feeling a bit upset at how much Taehyung belittles himself.

-
"Mr. uh...Min, breakfast is ready", Jimin said as Yoongi sighed and got up. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Never better", Yoongi got up, and Jimin couldn't ever read his face.

"Well, you've got a packed morning before the auditioning starts so-"

"Get out".

"Huh?" Jimin panicked, did he do something wrong?

"I need to change", Yoongi said showing his pants for the day.

"Oh yeah... I'll be in the kitchen", Jimin laughed awkwardly.

Jimin sighed at himself, he doesn't like it when he makes himself look like a damn fool in front Yoongi.

Then Jimin's phone rang, "Hello? Oh good morning Hwasa, how are you-"

"Pardon? So it...WHAT?" Jimin was now even more of a panic mode.

He misread the times of the rehearsal.

All the judges were there but Yoongi.

BUT YOONGI, THE MAIN MAN OF THE SHOW-

"MR. UH FUCKING YOONGI WE'RE LATE!" Jimin opened the door and Yoongi yelled as he didn't put on his boxers or pants yet.