Mission On Utapau

"Palpatine thinks General Grievous is on Utapau." Azaylia ears perk up at the mention of General Grievous. She despised the mechanical slime-ball of a General.

She'd been spacing out during this meeting, swimming around in her thoughts and sometimes letting them drown her. She kept stroking her stomach nonchalantly, so the Jedi wouldn't notice. The bump was getting harder to hide but thankfully, Jedi robes are loose.
"A partial message was intercepted in a diplomatic packet from the chairman of Utapau." Anakin states.
"Hmm." A hologram Master Yoda hums. "Act on this we must. The capture of General Grievous will stop this war. Quickly and decisively we should proceed."
"The Chancellor has requested..." Anakin gulps. "That I lead the campaign."
Master Windu snaps, "The Council will make up it's own mind who is to go, not the Chancellor."

Azaylia had noticed how snappy Master Windu was getting with Anakin, especially. She didn't like it one bit. Maybe it was the protective older sister side of her coming into light...
"Masters are needed, ones with more experience." Master Yoda nods.
"I concur." Master Mundi claims. "I think Master Kenobi and Master Barlette should go."
Azaylia widen her eyes while Obi-Wan shifts uncomfortably in his chair.
"I agree." Master Yoda says.
Aye's are heard from each of the Masters except Anakin who just nods his head, and Obi-Wan who doesn't say anything.
"I don't think that's such a good idea!" Azaylia blurts out immediately shrinking back from her loudness.
Master Windu looks at herweirdly, "Why not?"
"Because..." She pauses. "I feel like I need to spend more time with my Padawan. I know she is a little nervous for her dangerous solo-mission and I want to prepare her as best I can for it. I also sense she'll be ready for the trials soon, but that is just my opinion, you don't necessarily have to agree with it. I've already lost some time during the mission to rescue the Chancellor..." She swallows, praying that they don't sense the real reason I don't want to go.
"Padawan Nic'tuk will do just fine in her solo mission. Your squad will stop at nothing to protect her, you know this already, Master Barlette." Master Windu states.
"Go with Obi-Wan, you must Azaylia." Master Yoda says.
"Yes Masters." She nods followed by another gulp.
"I'm sorry Obi-Wan. I tried..." Azaylia talks to Obi-Wan.
"I know." Was all he said in response.
>>>

"Padmé...I'm afraid." Azaylia whimpers. She'd come to say goodbye to Padmé before she left with Obi-Wan.
"Why Zayli?" Padmè asks her.
"I'm going on a mission where I could potentially die. That hasn't bothered me before but now with carrying the baby...I'm more worried then ever." Azaylia rubs her stomach lightly.
"I'm sure you'll be alright Zayli." Padmé grabs the women's hands. "Just don't think about dying. Think positively. It really helps." She smiles kindly.

Padmé was the most amazing best friend she could ever have. She was glad she went to talk to her when she still used to be Queen of Naboo.
"Thank you Padmé. I will tell you all about my mission when I get back."
"You better. I want to hear everything." Padmé laughs.
>>>

"You are strong and wise Anakin and I'm very proud of you." Azaylia hears Obi-Wan say to Anakin as she rushes up to them. "I've trained you since you were a small boy. I've taught you everything I know. And you will become a far greater Jedi then I could ever hope to be."

She smiles at the statement. It was moments like these that made her day. Everyone happy and getting along.
"Sorry I'm late! I had to say goodbye to Padmé." She breathes. Anakin turns around.
"Are you ready?" Obi-Wan asks.
"You bet! But I have to say goodbye to Ani first!" Azaylia stands up on her tiptoes and ruffles his hair a little. "Wow, you're much taller then you used to be. My little Ani's all grown up." Azaylia fakes a sniffle. "Brings a tear to my eye."
Anakin rolls his eyes, "Alright, alright. Say goodbye already." Azaylia chuckles as she give him an extremely tight hug.

She starts to follow Obi-Wan when she hears Anakin voice.
"Obi-Wan, Zayli...May the Force be with you."
"Goodbye old friend, May the Force be with you." Obi-Wan smiles.
"Bye Ani! I'll see you soon! May the Force be with you."
>>>

Azaylia was sitting in the Fighter waiting for Obi-Wan. He was going to talk to some of the locals about using this place as a base for us. Her worry was growing. Soon the couple would come face to face with General Grievous.
"Azaylia. I need you to get out." Obi-Wan states.
"Yes of course." Azaylia said and made her way out.
"Take the fighter back to the ship. Tell Cody I made contact." He orders the R2 unit.
We watch the fighter fly off.
"Time to go." Obi-Wan pats her shoulder with a loving smile.
>>>

"This sure is a bumpy ride." Azaylia complains.
"Deal with it." Obi-Wan jokes.
Azaylia groans, "You're not the one pregnant here."
"Shh!" He shushes the whining women who clamps her mouth shut
"Hmph! Chancellor Palpatine managed to escape your grip, General. Without count Dooku, I have doubts on your ability to keep us safe." A voice says.
"Be thankful, Viceroy, that you have not found yourself in my grip. Your ship is waiting." A mechanical voice, which can only be recognized as General Grievous's, coughed. Obi-Wan and Azaylia get off the lizard-like creature and stand on the edge of the platform. Obi-Wan strokes his beard. His female companion sensing what he's about to do.
"You are not jumping." Azaylia shakes her head harshly. Obi-Wan removes his cloak with a smug look. "Obi-Wan...don't do it."
"I need you to be very careful. I don't want you to die." He says.
"Trust me, I don't either." Azaylia replies curtly. Obi-Wan then jumps down off the platform.
"Ugh. Why does he always do what I tell him not too." Azaylia whines before jumping down after him.
"Hello there." Obi-Wan says as Azaylia lands, light on her feet. He's got a stupid smirk stuck on his face. Grievous turns around while his guards turn on their electric staffs.
"Grievous...pleasure to see you on this fine day." Azaylia teases
"General Kenobi...and General Barlette...his little sidekick slime."
"Come now Grievous, you're the only slime in here." Obi-Wan glares at the women beside him. She was being the complete opposite of careful.
"You two are bold ones." Grievous cackles. "Kill them."

His guards stalk towards the two. Obi-Wan and Azaylia get in their battle stances. That's when she notices something right above the guards. It's definitely wide enough so it would crush all the them. Azaylia flicks her hand and brings the metal thing down. Just like she thought, it crushes them all. One of the guards had managed not to get his head crushed and was reaching for his staff. Obi-Wan beheaded him with one swift stroke.

The droids stepped towards the Jedi raising their blasters.
"Back away! I will deal with these Jedi slimes myself." Grievous exclaims.
"Your move." Obi-Wan taunts.
"You fool. I've been trained in your Jedi Arts by Count Dooku." He removes his cloak which Azaylia didn't even know he had on. Grievous outstretches his two arms which turns into four. They each hold lightsabers.
He twirls then about and spits, "Attack Kenobi."

Azaylia and Obi-Wan end up in their battle stances again.
"This'll be easy." Azaylia laughed. Grievous starts spinning the lightsabers rapidly. He burns lines in the floor as he stalks towards the two "I stand corrected. This is worse."

Obi-Wan and Azaylia are forced to push back as they adapt to the non-ideal situation. That's when they engage him. The two Jedi each managed to cut off a hand. Azaylia was startled by the sound of blasters. She watches as the Clones jump down from a high platform and rain blaster shots on the battle droids.
"Army or not, you must realize you are doomed." Grievous says.
"Oh I don't think so." Obi-Wan and Azaylia both say at the same time with narrowed eyes. Obi-Wan pushes Grievous away with the Force Push. He slams into a vent shaft and falls turning into some weird spider-like thing.

Obi-Wan and Azaylia jump down and watch as the Mechanical General hops into a wheel with legs of some sort. He starts it up and rolls full speed towards the Jedi.
"Not good!" Azaylia exclaims and hops down from the platform onto another one.
"What do we do now?" She asks. Obi-Wan whistles. Azaylia glances as the lizard creature comes to their aid. He jumps down first and Azaylia jumps down after.

Azaylia's arms snake around Obi-Wan's waist holding him tightly as he recklessly steers the creature. He makes the lizard creature jump down into a very low platform to follow Grievous.
"Too high! Ben it's-" She cries out but doesn't finish her sentence because Obi-Wan's already made the thing jump. They both groan on impact. They sway violently and Obi-Wan feels his lightsaber come off his belt. He sighs.

Both Jedi knew that the fight would be an interesting one...