001. weird day

when you woke up, you were still ignorant

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU woke up, feeling something amiss

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU woke up, feeling something amiss. Either that she woke up from an important dream but forgot; but then again, people wouldn't normally think the day's weird just by opening your eyes.

It was as if she had been in a stupor.

"This is unusual..." She found herself muttering, unable to hold it back.

Ham Haru wasn't sure what was it that brought her to that conclusion, but she had that buzzing sensation that kept following her as she got out of her room to take a bath, brushed her teeth, and cleaned her hair.

It mildly disturbed her, but not even a frown was visible on her permanently smiling face.

She looked at her reflection in the clear mirror, seeing her caramel brown eyes under her thin, red circular glasses, staring back at her. She had cleaned her straight and lush ebony black hair that passed her shoulders. Her appearance was on point.

The girl walked to her bedroom window and spread the black drapes open, letting the morning sunlight's glow shine on her rather pale skin. Though the scenery outside seemed peaceful and serene, the ominous chills lingering inside her continued to grow.

Is it because I haven't waken Dan-I yet? Thinking that she forgot to be her lazy sister's life-sized alarm was probably the reason behind all of this fits, somewhat.

When she was about to exit her room, she heard Ham Dan-I groggily shutting her bedroom door from outside. Both of their rooms were across each other, so she could hear just well if Ham Dan-I left her room or not. Ham Haru smiled to herself. Looks like I didn't need to. I'll just prepare for school, then.

Searching the room for her uniform, any kind of navy blue clothing she expected to see was nowhere to be found. She considered having misplaced it, but she wasn't the type to forget things like that so easily. She had kept her room tidy and clean, so everything was in order. Did I suddenly become so irresponsible? Was that the bad feeling I had? she thought.