sandy

AUTHOR's POV
EAZY-E

Sandy's the motherfucking name

'Yo Sandy! Lemme holla at you?'

'Damnnn Sandy! You got them cheeks!'

'Sandy! You thicka than a snicker!'

Men hollered at the darkskin girl as she passed by them, ignoring their catcalls. She didn't have time for this, not now or ever. It's not like she didn't enjoy getting complimented, it's just that she didn't enjoy it coming from them. She had her eyes set on somebody else, her Eazy.

He was her best friend, they grew up together, but as she got older; feelings developed. But, he didn't feel the same. That's what she assumed since he never reciprocated those feelings. Plus he went and knocked up a few girls, which meant he had no time for her. But, she didn't care. As long as they remained friends, she was happy.

Sandy finally made her way into the local county jail. She stopped by the front desk and gave the officer her name and I.D before stepping through the metal detector. The officer then led her to the holding cells and told her to wait until she hears the loud buzzing noise.

'Sandra?' A familiar voice called out. Turning around she met his dark brown eyes. She walked over to him and pulled him into a tight hug, her tall frame slightly towered over his. 'Eric! I'm so happy to see you. Now tell me how you go into this mess' She spoke, sounding like a mad black mother. 'Later, right now I need to get a drink and sumn to eat. Can we go get my car from the impound lot?' He asked and she sighed before nodding her head.

After heading over to the impound, the two went to go get something to eat, not before filling up his impala's tank. 'So you gonna tell me how you got into this little situation, or not?' Sandy asked, while turning down the radio and sipping on her grape soda. 'Damn! Can a nigga enjoy his food first?!' He chuckled but she didn't find it funny. 'Eric...' She started, giving him the look. He sucked his teeth before he told her what happened.

'Eric how do you keep getting yourself in these situations?! You have the money right?! Just give it to her, shut her up!' Sandy complained. This was the second time his baby mother lied to the state about Eric not paying his child support. You would think they would catch her act, but the state saw him guilty since he had other minor charges. 'Sandy, I'm gonna tell you like I told her and the state. As soon as this record deal pops off, then she'll get her money. Aight?' Sandy nodded and smiled. He and some of his friends were apart of a rap group, and Sandy was sure they were gonna be on top.

''Look, ion need you worrying about me. I'm no good. You however, you have a bright future. But it's not gonna be bright if you keep me around' He admitted and Sandy furrowed her brows. Where the hell did this come from? 'Eric the fuck are you talking about. Where did this come from?' Her tone changed and her voice rose. 'I meant what I said Sandra. I know you pushed off going to college just so you can help me. I can't have you pushing Ya dreams away for me. Go to college. Get married. Have kids. I know that's what you want because I know you'

At this point she was beyond mad. He knew what she wanted? Nah, if he knew what she really wanted they would be together. 'You don't know what I want! Stop speaking for me, Eric. Yeah I wanna get married and all that jazz, but I can wait! Because the person I wanna do all that with, is too busy getting himself locked up' She mumbled the last part, turning away from him. But he heard it.

'Sandra...'

'Just take me home, E' He sighed and started his car. Before he could pull out of the fast food's parking lot, a black car with tinted windows pulled up next to them. A group of men got out of the car and started banging on the windows.

'You been hitting my sister?'

'Motherfucker you gone die!'

Eric's baby mother had lied. She told her brother that he had put his hands on her. She wanted him to rough him up a little, but things turned out different. Eric told Sandy to stay in the car while he handled his business. Once he got out, he began to fight amongst the men, but he was outnumbered. She had to go help him. She needed to.

As she stepped out of the car and walked over to them, a gun shot rang; twice. It all happened so fast, way too fast. One minute she was standing, the next she was on the ground, in Eric's arms, bleeding to death. Eric was crying and yelling for help. A worker from the restaurant called the ambulance but they didn't come fast enough.

'Eric. Eric. Eric! Look at me' She pleaded, touching his tearful face. He turned to her and looked at her, he couldn't help but cry even more. 'I'm dying E' I know it. But Eric, please don't ever forget what I'm about to say' She coughed up blood, before smiling weakly.

'I love you Eric. I wanted to grow old with you. I'm gonna be in your heart...' Her breathing stopped and her body went limp. Sandy was gone.

Or was she....

I feel like this was my worst one yet. But I want to thank you all for 30k reads! I just wanted to give you guys an update on at least one of my books!