19

New York City. Of all places I fly to Italy for a total of three days. Just to fly back to where this all started.

A driver drove Stefano and I from the airport. He looked amused at all of my questions never making a sound.

Stefano shut all of my questions up being patient with me, but never giving me a full answer.

I wonder what it would feel like to be fucked by him in one of these. My hands gripping onto the window, his body under me.

That's a thought id turn into a reality. Never mind the driver, i'll give him a show too.

The ride had me feeling like a tourist. Living in Brooklyn, it was rare that I came in to the city.

I didn't have any need to really. The lavish lifestyle wasn't meant for me. Material things have never been my main focus.

Every once in a while seeing kids at school have name brand clothes, or bags. I did get a bit jealous.

My family didn't do gifts. Dad slips mom and I jewelry every Christmas. Jax would get money for his toy car collection, he's been saving for months.

Having a job wasn't for me either. Mom made school music main focus, i'd be distracted. I never buy anything that I don't need.

I knew Stefano's life was much different in that aspect too.

The driver pulls over to a tall building. It took me a minute to realize it was apartments.

Taking it upon myself to get out of the car, I walk past the doorman with a head nod.

He looked bored and tired of his job, but he gave Stefano a cheeky smile.

The doors to the elevator open for us. Stepping in, I felt intimidated. The smell of him was captivating, I knew walking out I would smell like him.

I watch the numbers, as they beep. Not being able to help my curiosity. Looking the the left, he's looking at his phone with his eyes furrowed.

I admire his focus, and his long eyelashes when he blinks.

"What's wrong?" I question him, afraid of the answer. He looks up at me shutting off his phone.

"Everyone will be stay in a safe house, it's not safe to travel." His words confuse me.

"So?"

"You'll be staying for the next days." If that couldn't put me into a state of shock, his apartment could.

There isn't words to describe, it was like a museum. A modern and plain one, but luxurious.

Walking further in I couldn't believe my eyes. Large windows surround the living room area, making the city visual. The sun was setting, casting a pink over the lights popping up.

"You will stay to the right." I look to my right to see a hallway. The left had one as well.

Looking back at him, he's on his phone again. So I walk myself into the right hallway. The first door on the right had a bed, facing the city. A flat screen, placed directly in front of the bed.

I had no clothes. I sit on the bed watching the sunset. It was a mix of colors now. Looking around the room I see a door. Walking in, it's a bathroom.

The windows from the bedroom extend. A tub, with with a walk in shower catch my eyes making me excited.

I don't know why i'm shocked. Being a mob boss comes with its luxuries i've seen. I'd hate to see the rent each month, or if he even owned the building.