Chapter 20 (2/7)

Previously on Chapter 19

"Will you guys promise to not fight on whoever I choose?" I asks. I look up briefly to see them nodding their heads. Then I look back down. I feel so nervous right now. I take a deep breath. "So... I've made up my mind... you guys have been waiting for to long... now the decision have to be made..." I said. They start to have a nervous look on their faces. I take another deep breath. I open my lips and said

"I choose...

-Yoongi's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

"Yoongi-Oppa..." I said, looking straight at him. He instantly smiles happily, while the rest of the boys looks down. "I'm sorry guys..." I said, guilt is shown on my face. They looks at me and smile softly.

"It's okay, Y/N... it's your choice" Jimin said. "Yeah... we'll respect that..." SeokJin said. I smile happily at them. "Thank you guys... I hope this won't change our friendship..." I said. "No... of course not... you will forever be our precious friend..." Jungkook said, smiling softly at me.

"Let's go guys... let's give these two some privacy..." Namjoon said. The others nod their head. Then they all gets up from their seats, and walks out. They each pats Yoongi on the back as a sign of congratulations.

As soon as they're out. Yoongi walks closer to me. He stands in front of me and smiles happily. "M-me? Y-you really p-picked me?" He said. I nod my head and smiles at him. He grins and pulls me into a hug. I let my head leans on his chest. "I love you, Y/N... you won't regret choosing... I promise you that, jagi..." he said, hugging my waist tightly. I can feel him placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. I just nod my head as a smile makes its way to my face.

6 months later

Yoongi and I have been dating for about 6 months now. Everything is great. I feel so happy with him around me. He always makes me feel special and collected.

We agree to move in together. So today will be our first night together. Saying that I'm nervous is an understatement.

I'm is currently helping Yoongi pack. He will be moving in my house. It's more spacious then his current living space.

"I'm so excited, jagiya..." he said, sitting at the arm rest of his couch. "About what?" I said, walking to him. He place his hand on my hips and pulls me closer to him. "I can spend more time with you... wake up with you around me every morning..." he said, smiling softly. I smile back at him and wraps my arms around his neck. "I'm happy too... I can be in your arms every day..." I said. He smiles softly at me and slowly pulls me in for a kiss. I wraps my arms tightly around his neck, tilting my head a little to deepen the kiss.

He pulls away and smiles at me. "That was our first kiss..." he said. "And that's my first kiss..." I said. His eyes widened as he stares at me in surprise. "Really? That's your first kiss??" He said. I smile and nod my head. "Well then... I'm glad I can be your first kiss... and I want to be your last first kiss..." he said. I smile and nod my head. "Yeah... I would love that..." I said, still smiling at him.

Time-skip

Now we are unpacking his stuff, helping him settle himself down in my house. "Where should I place this?" He asks. I turn to him "what?" I asks. "These" he said, pointing towards his recordings. He always loves to produce music. It's his greatest passion.

"Ah~ I have a room for you... come... follow me..." I said. I get up and walks towards the said room. I open the door and gesture him to come inside.

His eyes widened in shock

His eyes widened in shock. "What?" I question, I lean forward and look at his face. He's gawking at the room. I giggle softly and nudge his shoulder. He snaps out of his thought and turns to me.

"This... t-this room i-is for m-me?" He stutter out. I raise my eye-brow at him. "Of course, Oppa..." I said, smiling softly at him. He starts to grin happily at me, then he picks me up in his arms. He starts to twirl around, with me in his arms. I let out a squeal as I grip onto his shoulders.

Then he falls backwards and lands on the couch in the room, with me on his chest. "Thank you so much, Jagiya..." He said. "So... you like this room?" I said, looking at him with a nervous gaze. "I love it..." he said. I smile happily at him. He place a hand on the back of my head and pulls me down. I place my lips on his in a soft kiss.

I pull away and take a deep breath. "I love you, Jagi. So so much... you're the best thing that's ever happen to me" he said, tucking a stray of hair behind my ear. I can feel my cheeks burning and I hide my face in the crook of his neck.

Night time

It took us the whole day to settle everything down. I lay on my bed feeling exhausted. But I don't wanna fall asleep yet. I wanna wait for Yoongi to finish his shower.

He's walks out of the shower, with his pajamas. Then he makes his way over to me. He lift the blanket and tuck himself in. He turns his body to face me. I do the same.

He smiles softly and reach out, wrapping his arms around my waist. Then he pulls me closer to his side. I place a hand on his chest. "Are you nervous?" He said. I nod my head and looks away from him. He lets out a chuckle.

I feel him place his finger under my chin. He turns my head to look at him. "Jagiya... don't be shy... this is just me..." he said. I smile softly at him. Then he place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he pulls me close. "Goodnight, Jagi..." he said. I smile softly as I lean my head against his chest. "Goodnight Oppa" I said. I close my eyes, and drift off into a deep sleep. Feeling calm and content in the arms of the guy I love with all of my heart.

The End