19

AN: Thank you to all of you who have kept up with this story. I love every single one of you.

I realized that I messed up the numbers on my chapter so I fixed that lol...

I also relate to a lot of things in this chapter and maybe some of you do too. Just know that everyone is beautiful in their own way and means something to someone, even if you don't realize it.

~Alex

●●●●●

"No you didn't," I gasp, feeling the wetness of the paint on my cheek. Amusement was dancing in Harry's eyes as he held the paintbrush in his hand after having just left a streak of purple paint on my face.

"What are you going to do about it?" Harry muses, biting his bottom lip as he smiles mischievously at me.

I grab my paintbrush and dip it into the purple paint, inching closer to him as he stares at me, "You're asking for it," I grin before quickly reaching out and leaving a stripe down his nose.

There was a whirl of paintbrushes and purple paint as we left streaks on each other's faces and clothes, chasing each other around the room.

The feelings that I was feeling right now was something I wanted to feel for the rest of my life. Harry made me happy. He made me feel like I was important not only to him but like I was important in this world. Like my life mattered.

Normally I never feel that. I've always felt like I was just another person put on this planet to live their life and then it be over with, never leaving a mark on anything or anyone. My life didn't have importance and it never really mattered if I was present or not. I was just another boring individual that would never amount to anything and spend their entire life hiding in the shadows. My name wouldn't be remembered forever and would be forgotten years after I'm no longer alive.

I wouldn't make an impact on the world like most celebrities and famous people would.

Now I was finally emerging from those shadows and feeling like my life had some importance. My life was important to someone and they cared if I was there or not. Someone saw me - actually saw me. They didn't see some girl just living out her dream in Italy and owning a flower shop. They saw me as a light in their life and someone they looked forward to seeing every day.

Even though I might not leave an impact on the world, I've made an impact on someone. I've made my mark on the world by meeting someone who thought of me as their world. I mattered. They cared if I was present or not and would forever remember my name.

Harry made life worth living for. He inspired me to make an impact on the world, even if that impact was a small one. It didn't matter if I became famous or not or if I went down in history. None of that stuff mattered when it came to living your life with someone you love.

"You're purple," Harry smiles from underneath me after I had just crawled on top of him.

We were now on the couch after I had just pushed him down, careful not to make any purple marks on the white material.

My legs were straddling his waist as my paintbrush continued to make long stripes of purple across his forehead and cheeks, our lips dangerously close, "So are you."