SMG4: Mario Gets [WOKE] (01)

[Y/N] walks over to where Mario and Luigi was. "Mario I got one!" Luigi says as he rolls in his fishing line. "Luigi caught an Eel!" [Y/N] says with a smile across her face. "Aw come on!" Mario says with anger. Luigi looses his grip on the fishing pole as the eel slips up and bites his crotch. Luigi screams in horror. Something is catches [Y/N]'s eye. An white and red remote falls and lands next to Mario. Suddenly it felt like time reversed. Luigi scream sounded reversed as the eel was removed. Suddenly time stopped and was back to normal. Luigi looks around and sighs. "Oh thank god that's over.." Mario looked confused. "What the..?" [Y/N] walks over to the remote and picks it up and looks at it. Mario walks over to [Y/N] and takes it from her. [Y/N] looked at Mario. "Mario wait-" Mario presses the forward button which releases the eel back making Luigi scream in horror. "Wooow!" Mario says slowly. "Mario wait- maybe we shouldn't mess with that." Luigi screams, "MARIO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mario kept reversing and forwarding it. Mario makes it slow motion as the eel goes after Luigi again. "Stoooo-" Luigi cries as Mario presses the pause button leaving Luigi frozen in time. "Luigi!" [Y/N] runs over and pats Luigi everywhere to get his attention. "Luigi? Luigi?!" Mario looks down at the remote. "So..much..POWER!" Mario chuckles. Mario looks at "[Y/N] lets go test this out more!" Mario grabs [Y/N] and drags [Her/Him] off. "Wait- what about Luigi?!" Mario ignores [Her/Him] and drags her into the castle.

Up the stairs Mario takes her to Peach's room. Mario breaks the door down. "Everyone, we have a announcement to make!" Princess Peach looks over at Mario. "I'm ready!" She says looking at them with surprised look. "Princess Peach is an MOTHER F*CKER!" Princess Peach gets pissed and runs towards Mario. "WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE-" Mario presses a button changing Peach's language into another. [Y/N] gets scared and hides behind Mario. Mario mutes Princess Peach and smiles "That's a lots of fun!" Mario smiles and walks off. [Y/N] runs after Mario. "MARRRRIIOOO!!"

Mario and [Y/N] make it to the city. "I think we did enough damage- we need to stop-" Mario runs off with the remote leaving [Y/N]. "MARIO?!" [Y/N] calls out but looses Mario. Sighing she runs around to find Mario to find SMG4 sitting on the bench. [Y/N]'s heart skips a beat. "SMG4!" [Y/N] runs over to him. "Ah, [Y/N]!" SMG4 smiles and scoots over for you to sit down. "How are you?" SMG4 smiles. "I'm doing okay but I need to talk to you about Mario-" SMG4 silences you with an kiss on the lips. You felt your heart skip a couple beats. You kiss him back and forgot about Mario. You two departed and SMG4 let's you watch memes with him. You glanced at the screen laying your head on his shoulder. "Hey stinky!" You snap out of it and look up to see Mario and you remembered. "Hey man what's up?" SMG4 says to Mario. "SMG4-" you quickly went to comment but gets interrupted by Mario. "LOOK AT THIS!" Mario says with an smile. SMG4's mouth drops open. "WHAT?!" Mario lifts the remote up. "MARIO STOP, NO, THATS NOT A TOY-" Mario presses a button which released the video you and SMG4 were watching into the real world. You and SMG4 stare in shock. The creature screamed at SMG4. SMG4 screams and runs as the creature runs after him.

((AUTHOR'S NOTE: I knew what he was watching just couldn't remember what the video is called- if you know I'd love to add it to the story- TY!))

Mario looks down at the remote and presses another button. "MARIO!" [Y/N] screams at Mario. Suddenly without warning you look over to see Axol getting grabbed by an red button and taken through the portal. "Mario what have you done..."