¦°•Arrival•°¦

Shoyo's pov

I put my phone back in my bag and turned my head to faced the window.
I noticed that some of the guys are already awake. I took a selfie of all the team members Half awake snd half asleep, i cheacked my phone and giggled  on the photo. I looked at the window again and noticed that we are already on the City. I was amazed by on how tall the buildings are and that tokyo had pretty much changed. I looked at suga and noticed that he is already awake, i smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"So suga-senpai, are you exited for this training camp!" i exitedly said
"Ofcourse i am" he responded.

"Tho i feel bad that you and dachi has to seperate seats because of me" i said while playing with my fingers.

"E-Eh?! Oh n-no no need to f-feel bad for it!" suga shuttered while blusshing.

"Are you okay suga-senpai?!" i asked

"Im 100% Good!" suga said while facing at me smiling.

"Ok if you say then" i smiled at him

"You can just call me suga" he said.

"Ok! You can also call me shoyo" i said.

I looked outside and noticed that we were already here.

"Suga were already here!" i shouted While my eyes were sparkling.

"Haha get your stuff already lets qake up the others" suga said. I nodded and grab my things and help suga wake up the others who were still sleeping. I looked at kageyama and he was still sleeping, i giggled and came towards him and shake his shoulder. He did not wake up i pouted and yelled at him.

"BAKEYAMA!!! WAKE UPPP!!!" i shouted. Kageyama fliched and looked at me with his aura, i also fliched and he yelled.

"QUIT YELLING DUMBASS!!" he yelled.

"Well your also shouting bakeyama!" i said.

We started bickering in the bus like always and i pouted with tears in my eyes and apoligized. Everyone was shocked on what i did and faced at kageyama, he fliched and apoligized to me. I smiled and accepted his apoligy and i bowed to everyone who saw the bickering. Dachi-senpai and suga went outside first then followed by the others. I went outside last because i forgot that i still had a bag under my chair. Everyone was outside and gretted the other teams who also arrived, I got out of the bus with my hood on and greeted the other team.

"So i noticed that you have 2 managers already" asked kuroo.

"well you see s-" dachi said but was cutt of by me.

"KENMAA!!!!" i shouted while i spoted kenma with his ps-4. I ran towards him and hug him hard that we stumble in the ground. My hood feel down and showing my 2 braided orange hair.

"S-shoyo can you get off me" kenma said while hiding his blush.

"oppsie daisy!" i said and stod up from his stomach and help him get up.

"Kenma this is ganna be fun!!" i shouted with amazement in my eyes.
Kenma nodded and placed his ps-4 in his pocket.

"Eh" kuroo said waving

"Kuroo-senpai greetings" i said while bowing to him.

"I did not know that you have 3 managers" kuroo said while looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well she is actuall-" dachi said but was cutt of by me.

"I want it to be a suprise" i wispered to him. He noded and just shrugg it off.