43

Yoongi hummed as he walked Holly down the street. A few years had passed and they were all doing well. Hoseok's dance studio had found remarkable success because of his online covers that had custom-produced music. 

By a certain someone named AgustD. 

He now worked as a choreographer for a certain agency called BigHit. For their group that traveled around the world and broke records. TXT. And Yoongi worked as a producer. Yoongi occasionally released his own songs, but being famous wasn't his priority. Yoongi just loved the fact that he worked at the same company as Hoseok, they often saw each other around the building. 

As for Jimin, he decided to go to college in Seoul after his gap year finished. The youngest was pretty musically inclined, just like his soulmates. People had already told him he was a pretty good singer. Maybe something would take off from there?

Yoongi stopped to check his phone, having received a text from Jimin. Only to get distracted when a little kid ran up to pet Holly. A woman running up behind him and apologizing. 

"Taewoo! That's someone's dog! You can't just run out of the building to pet it!" The elderly woman scolded.

Yoongi quickly dismissed it telling the child that it was okay. "No, Holly is friendly, he can pet him all he wants." He said with a smile. Holly licked the child's face as Taewoo giggled. 

The elderly woman let out a sigh of relief as she apologized again. "I'm sorry... It's hard keeping track of so many children. The orphanage is short on staff."

"Orphanage?" Yoongi questioned as he looked over at the building. 

"Yes. All these children have uh... differences about them, that parents don't want." The woman explained.

Yoongi felt his heart swell up at the news. Now that he looked down at Taewoo, the little boy had an eyepatch on his right eye. A group of children came running out as they screamed and flocked around Holly. Yoongi dropped the leash as he let Holly bask in all the attention.

His phone rang and it was Jimin calling. He picked it up hearing Jimin's happy voice. "Hey! I texted you and you didn't reply... But you always reply, so uh.... is everything okay?" 

"Yeah... Uh... Can you come to this address I'm going to send you? AND BRING HOSEOK. And Jungkook... EVERYONE. BRING EVERYONE." Yoongi told quickly.

"Uh- Why? What's wrong? Is everything oka-"

Yoongi ended the call with Jimin, quickly sending him his location as he looked at kids. A very intrigued expression on his face.

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

"YOONGI! YOONGI I'M HERE WHAT'S WRONG?" Hoseok yelled throwing the doors to the orphanage open, still sweaty and in his closes from dance class. 

The children turned to look at the six people standing in the doorway. The piano music stopped as well when Yoongi turned around. He got up with a smile as he walked over to Hoseok. "Nothing's wrong." He said giving him a peck. 

"You sounded really urgent on the phone. So I kinda got worried." Jimin mumbled looking around. "What are we doing here?"

"Come on. I'll explain." Yoongi hummed dragging his soulmates off.

Jin crossed his arms with a huff. Looking down to see a child at his ankles. His heart melted, on sight. "Look at you! Hi! What is your name?" Jin cooed picking the little boy up. "My God! You're so skinny! Do you eat anything? Where is the kitchen I'M COOKING!" Jin declared as the children giggled and pointed him in the direction of the kitchen. 

Jungkook nearly started crying as he dragged Taehyung over to talk to a little blind girl. "Taehyung, come on we need to talk to her. I need to talk to her! Come on!" Jungkook said as Taehyung followed him with a smile.

Namjoon chuckled, Jin having ditched him to go cook. But he easily found somewhere to go as a little boy with a koala plush held in his arms dragged him over to the group to ask him questions. 

Most of the children were huddled around the trio. As the three of them told their love story. The elderly woman, who's name was Chiyong, watched with a warm smile. All the kids had been given up because they had very weird conditions revolving around their soulmate. 

Taewoo, the little boy from before, could only see color out of his left eye, which is why he wore the eyepatch on his right one. 

Miji, the girl Jungkook was talking to, was born blind. A few other kids had lost sight as well. 

A set of twins, Hyesun and Dahee, alternated which days they could see color. Dahee would see colors every other day. And Hyesun would see colors every other day on the days her sister didn't see them. 

Minki, the kid Jin took to the kitchen with him, could only see colors while the sun was up. Colors would come into light when the sun rose, and fade when the sun was setting. 

The kids had strange ways of seeing color, that their parents couldn't tolerate, handle, or explain. So they ended up here. In the orphanage. 

A little girl by the name of Songmin raised her hand. "What are your colors again?" She asked, only having seen one color all her life, blue. 

Hoseok smiled. "I have green and blue. Jimin has red and orange. Then Yoongi has purple and yellow." He explained patting the girl on the head.

A different girl raised her hand, Solmi. "So... It's possible to have multiple soulmates? Does that mean there is hope for me?" She asked, having the same problem that the trio originally had. 

Jimin bent down to smile at her, his eyes puffing up. "Yes! It is. And I couldn't be happier. All the more love to share right?" He asked and the girl nodded. "And we found each other. Maybe it was a little hard at first. But we are all together now! So don't lose hope!" He encouraged. 

"Food!" Jin called as all the children sprinted to the dining room. 

Chiyong smiled as she watched the children talk to the lovely strangers. She was getting old, she couldn't take care of the children alone anymore. And she knew the children needed these people. They needed to know that there were other people, just like them, that had happy endings. 

Because maybe they all saw different colors. At different times of the day or in different circumstances. 

But they all fell under the same rainbow.

The rainbow of love.

The End

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

There will be an epilogue, and a few story notes. But I hope you liked this last chapter. I love this book a lot, and I had a lot of fun creating it and having you all here on the journey. I purple you💜💜💜