chapter 8

I stood awkwardly, what am I supposed to do? I was so busy dealing with Micheals whore, that I had completely  lost track of what I was supposed to do in the first place.

My hands figdetted as a small tutter could be heard getting louder, and closer in the hallway.

Tap tap tap tap tap

" (Y/n)!" Elizabeth  screamed. Bella hung loosely in her arms, as she adjusted her magician top hat. Her small feet, burrowed loosely  among the tongue of the shooes, she had clearly been wearing her father's dress shoes, and coat.

"Tha da" she beamed, pulling out a clearly visible flower from the sleeve. "Woah! Lizzy how'd you do that!" I squealed, taking her back. Her eyes widened in joy that her magic trick finally 'worked'.

She quickly composed herself as she struggled to stay professional, " a magician never reveals her thecrets!" She laughed. Quietly she glanced around making sure everyone was out of ear shot.

"Ppsth (y/n)..." she whispered loudly, as she leaned in close to me concealing her mouth with her hands. "I'm a magician, you should call me Merlin, dont let people know my true identity" she nodded.

"Oh of course Merlin " her smile widened as she grasped my hand and let me down the hall clumsily. The large shoes clattered against the hardwood tiles floor, quiet frankly it was too loud for my liking but hey, this is all for Elizabeth.

Soon enough, after finding my way through the maze of hallways we ended up outside Elizabeth's  room. She held out her hands and waved them around before stopping herself.

"Can you turn around?" She asked quietly. "Oh sure!" I added.

As I complied I heard the door unlock, as Elizabeth once again loudly began whispering, "are you ready daddy?"

Click.. the door shut

"Okay (y/n)!" She cheered. I spun around on my heel as Elizabeth pulled out a magician wand. She began to wave her hands about "open thays me!" She giggled, as the door hesitated, and unlocked.

"Holly cow Eliz- merlin! You really are magical!!" I congratulated her. She swiftly bowed as her flimsy top hat fell off, and her curls fell too the floor.

"After you my lady" I curtsied as I entered the room before her.

Holy fuck the aftons are rich..