Additional Part

Hi! It's been a lot while. I'm here again. Yey. Since the last chapter of WHO ARE YOU is very uhmm how should i put this, messy? Yup. It's  messy cause i was really in a rush to finish the story. I'm so sorry I've disappointed you guys in not properly explain some things so here you go 😘 I hope you guys will enjoy this 😭

---

Jungkook took every steps with heavy breath until he was in front of the black door he so familiar with. There were about five bulky men behind him, making sure he won't run and disappear. He understood why. He failed. He failed his boss. And he was about to get punished, or worst killed.

With one last deep breath he pushed the door open and walked inside. The room was quite dark. The lights were dim, making the atmosphere seemed threatening but Jungkook didn't even flinch. He had been in the room lots of time to receive his mission. But this time it was different. He was here to be killed.

"You faze me, Jeon." The deep voice rumbled through the room. The man in front of him was tapping his fingers on his well crafted wooden table, making a soft 'thud, thud, thud' sounds.

"The deal was you bring her to me. Safe and sound. But why are you here alone, Jeon?"

Jungkook wasn't afraid of him. He was mentally and physically prepared for everything that would happen to him the moment he met his boss. He cleared his throat and answered him.

"I fail."

"Hmm, you did." The man stood up from his chair, walking towards Jungkook slowly and stood in front of him. He brushed the imaginary dust from Jungkook's shoulder.

"You're my best yet you fail. How disappointing." He scoffed. "You know what happen to a failure, right Jeon?"

Jungkook nodded. Didn't quivered from the deep staring he got from his boss.

"Tell me, Jeon. What will happen to a failure?"

"They will get shot in the head."

The man clapped his hands while laughing loudly. He was laughing too hard that he stumbled a little and balance himself by grabbing Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook didn't even budge the slightest.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he motioned for one of his men in the room to come near him. He showed his palm up and a gun was placed on it.

"You know I never did the dirty work Jeon. But you force me to."

The trigger was pulled and the gun was pointed at the centre of Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook kept on staring straight at his boss. He was ready for this. He was ready to die.

But what happened next was something Jungkook wasn't ready for. His boss lowered the gun, hand trembling as if he was afraid. His boss sighed and plopped himself on the wooden table. He looked at his men and they all know what to do. They quietly left the room, leaving Jungkook and his boss alone.

"Hyejin was such a sweet child. Never once throwing tantrum. Always share her toys with her friends. Finish all her food including the vegetables. She's perfect. So perfect."

Jungkook didn't know how to respond so he just stay silent. He had never seen this side of his boss. His 'fatherly' side.