𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 // 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

┌──── " 💭 „

└➤ Konnichiwa!

Wiii how are you all? Again another oneshot I've finish and a total fluff istg >~<

Anyhow, my apologies for being a slow worker a 100% procrastinator lmaoooo i really wanna finish all the reqs but imma skip some cause ive got commission to do but i promise to do all req!

Our (y/n) will be a shy bby and a kocho sis!

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tanjiro is never oblivious.

He isn't one. He is so much more of a kind young man that will have empathy for anyone ⁠— even the vilest creatures ⁠— demons. Tanjiro is an open-minded man and his maturity is above average despite his age. Kamado Tanjiro ⁠- a man who dedicated his life to protect and fight alongside his loved ones.

His gentle and polite actions would always have anyone melt into his calming façade. With his handsome features and amiable self ⁠— it is no wonder ladies accumulated feelings for the Kamado.

(Y/n) is no exemption.

A shy, reserved, and timid demon slayer; somehow opposite to the burgundy haired man. She is talented, very. With her flower breathing and the help of the Kocho's; she is now a full-fledged demon slayer. And just as a normal teenager would be⁠ — young and romantic emotions has blossomed.

It started when the trio, or should we say, the Kamaboko squad, is taken care of in the Butterfly estate where she, together with Kanao, lives. The whole month of him being in the presence of (Y/n) had her clumsy most of the time. And even when having a simple conversation; she would always be found flustered.

As much as her feelings are obvious, Tanjiro did not seem to notice the juvenile feeling she is grasping onto him. She is considerate, caring, and very gracious with her actions. Although, most of the time she is reluctant in risking actions such as talking — especially with a certain burgundy haired boy.

Despite her shyness, she does have a circle of friends in which she truly trusts. Aoi, Kanao, and even Nezuko including the other 4, and they all know how kind (Y/n) is.

That's why Tanjiro could never have the idea of her attraction towards the lad.

At present, today is a normal day for most of them; resting, training, and being sent off to missions. (Y/n) is not part of the latter, she spends this free day roaming around the estate and when she can, she would help Aoi and the three girls mending injured hunters.