I like you

є∂ιтє∂!!!

Lisa POV

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for school i wear my simple clothes since we dont have uniform went down stairs to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning unnies!" I greeted them and join them eating."morning"

Ding dong!

"Did we expect a Visitor in this morning?" Jisoo unnie Said.

"I'll get it!" Rose said and went to open the door while us preparing some plates and get ready to eat.

"What took rose so long?" Jennie spoke

"Ahh! Babe!" We heard rose yelled.

"Whats going on?" I ask "guys you have to see this"

Rose shouted and we went to her not expecting what we saw.

"Hey Girls!" Its the guys came here early.

"What are you doing in this Time?" Jennie ask

"just to visit our lovely ladies!" jin spoke and went to Jisoo and give a kiss on The Forehead.

"Woah! Woah! What are u thing right now?" Jennie ask "yeah!"

"OMG!!"

me and rose yell and hold hands jump Up and down"ahh"
"Our ship is sailing!"

"What ship?" Jisoo ask "yeap me and Rose been waiting this to happen" I said.

"Okay okay come inside" Jennie said smiling.

"Oh here we brought some foods" Jin said.

"Here" We saw the guys holding boxes of foods "thank you"

when i was going to take the box from Taehyung he gives me a smile seeing his sparkling Eyes in this morning.

"Okay good lets Eat!" Jimin and rose yell. "Im starving" Yoongi spoke

~~~

We entered the school, im with Jungkook and Jhope in the car i stop and park the car waiting for the others to come.

When we step out i didn't expect this happen.

"Jungkook'ahh!" Miyeon run and they both kiss at the same Time hugged.

Yeah miyeon is his new girlfriend replace for Nancy but still Nancy's friends, i hate that she date that and also

Taehyung is always my side when Miyeon is close and he told me the thing she'll do to Tae thats why i act couple when its comes to Miyeon.

"Hey girls" a girl caught my attention.
The unnies came with the others watching the kissing scene with this couple.

"Tzuyu!" I run and hug her to avoid this scene the others greet them.

"Are This a couple here" Tzuyu discussion expression they are still kissing.

Until i felt a hand hold my arm. I look at the person and its was none other than Tae Tae.. Wait did i call him no!!

Until someone caught my attention.
I run and give him a hug.

"How are you?" I ask

"Im fine Bae", he says making it comfortable, i didn't spoke for a minute. "Awh sorry i mean Lis~"

"No it fine you can call me that since were back Friends" I give him a smile and she smiles back.

"Look who just Showed!?" Jennie came with the others.

"Sup Eunwoo!" Taehyung said made a hug and also Jungkook.

"Wait your friends even what he did?" Jin ask four of us are giggling from their reaction."yeah"

"Is that so..., Sup dude!" Rose said and hug Eunwoo.

"Jennie I know i was wrong but im sorry for hurting lisa and specially your trust". Eunwoo spoke.

I look at Jennie who look at me giving her a smile to give him a acceptance.

"Oh well i cant see the lisa sad, but now i see she did a great discussion for the relationship with you both."Jennie said and give a hug.

~~~

"Bye! Ill catch you up tomorrow "i bet good bye to Jimin and Jhope we did lots of dance practice.

I was going to take a seat and fix my stuff when a door open from the locker room.

"Hey?, i thought you went out early" i ask him. "No i was just going to talk to you."

He sat besides me and talk about something.

"Hows your life with Miyeon?" I started he look at me and smile "fine i guess"

"What does that mean?" I ask again.

"I know that meyeon just want Tae not me" He spoke taking a sip of her water.

"But you love her right?" I ask he shake her head saying 'No'. "But why did you agree to be her Boyfriend"

"Because i want hyung out of your life"

"Mwo?, then if you dont like Miyeon"

"Ah, i like you lis" I was stone when he said what means

"b~but way you want to remove Tae in my l~"

"Becuz i want you, just mine!" He yell.

The loudly open a running man came while a girl chasing her. "Mwo?"

"Lis its Tae!" Jimin said while take heavy breaths, "What happened to Tae?"

"His Chased by Miyeon" Rose said clearly.

My eyes widened "where are they?"

"The gym Tae is hidding in a Storage" Room Jimin said.

i think Tae locked his self away from Miyeon.

I push Miyeon away the door. While she hug jungkook

"Tae its me!" I said

"is Miyeon gone" He take a few silent before talking, when Miyeon was about to talk Rose cover her mouth.

"Ne!" A cute voice came out from my mouth becuz of giggling.

"Woah!" He open the door and hug me. i smile when she was about to look at her right she saw Miyeon and Jungkook with Jimin and Rose.

"Ahh!!" Did he just startled.

He hide on my back while i was giggling of Taehyung's afraid of Miyeon.

Jungkook didn't care what Miyeon doing....

"Yah Stop laughing!" Tae said and Rose Jimin start laughing too hard.

"Are you that afraid of Miyeon!" Jimin spoke with his Laugh.

"Yah Miyeon!" I yell stop laughing i push her way from us.

"What kind of  girlfriend are you when your just Using your boyfriend to get your brean Boy huh, and actually Jungkook was supposed to kill you i mean Dumo you"  I look at kook and he raise one eyebrow.

"Bye!! Before i do something to you!" I said and she left with sulking..

________To be Continue______

нι нσρєѕ

•ƒσℓℓσω мє
•νσтє
•¢σммєηт
•ѕυggєѕт

Im afraid that you mite dont like my Story.