she knew

є∂ιтє∂!!!!

Jennie POV

"Unnie let me explain!" Lisa yell i was just standing here look at them apologize.

Here what happened early.

Flashbacks:

I was angry because of lisa i left the room and wiped my tears, i knew this wont be happen.

But reality hits me Knowing lisa is the type of girl who covers people from troubles. So i went to her room and tOld Them to stay cuz its late if the'll go home.

They make me stay and yes i did and Honestly they are my ship since High school but not thinking this happen so yeah i know lisa wont Do it if i say.

We Went to school and weeks past ago we meet in the cafe we allways hangout and unfortunately i heard their convo about the fake couple so im not mad at all..

I was walking through the hallway and i heard all the dudes gather without me?

  thats new so thats why they're talking about to tell the real to me.

Nah!! I couldn't handle to try prank them of hiding this so kinda revenge.

I knew everything so...
Because of the Typical lisa i 😉knew

End of Flashbacks.

"Im sorry unnie for hiding this couple thing~~" I didn't finish her talk and just hugged her with giggles.

Everyone was confused

"Wait are you happy?" Hobi ask i smile at them.

"please stop hiding everything you're bad at it." I said and laugh of their reactions.

"Jinjja?"

"Omo?"

"But how?" Rose ask.
"I knew lisa duh!!" I said and giggle, i pull themselves in a Group hug.

We break the hug and lisa smile at me.

"Woah! I thought your going to beat me up!" Taehyung let out..

"Ani! I was just trying to scared you." I respond. "Okay lets go, i just want to have fun!"

~~~

I got home early since i have lots of Papers to work that my teacher send me, the other are at the arched having fun i went start my Work when my phone pop a notification.

<Annyeong!

Jisoo unnie just Texted me sending this picture of the Boy with their cute and Handsome Faces'Hahah'