What Happened to Ginny?!

For mstiana75 as they wanted to know what happened with Ginny so... Plus I wanted to clear some stuff up and then on to the next chapter.

After leaving Minerva's office and practically dragging her daughter to the Floo system in the Great Hall making sure as they went everyone were in classes or studying, she threw in some Floo powder, making sure she had hold of her daughter and calling out for the Burrow.

Once they landed Molly went on a war path! Not only did she get a letter from the twins, thinking it was a complete joke but to get one of Percy! She knew then something was up but this! Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought that her eleven year old would do that!

"How could you do that to the students and think to get away with it! You disgusting girl! Hadrian is more than enough traumatized by what his relatives have done to him since the moment he was placed within their care...

That child was never cared for until he was taken in by Professor Snape last summer, I thought your father and I brought you lot up to be respectful and not harm others! You young lady are grounded and I think most likely Professor Snape will go to the Ministry about you planning to murder the poor boy as he is his father now.

You are not allowed out of your room unless called for, you are not alowed out of this house unless I am with you, you will not be allowed to talk to any of your friends if they send an owl I will be the one to reply to them.

You will help me with the house work as well as the garden, me and your brothers as well as your father will not speak to you and if we do we only want a yes form you. Your room will be stripped of everything besides your clothes and bed.

Your wand will be with me or your father at all times, you will not be allowed to use magic you will act as if you are a Squib. Do I make myself clear if I do hand over your wand and head upstairs to your room.

You will notice what I have said has already been done, your window is also blocked so you can't see outside until we find you have learnt your lesson now march!" yelled Molly to her daughter once she handed over her wand to her mother.

Grumbling up the stairs she noticed right away that the door was missing meaning she couldn't even sneak out!

"What have you done to the door! My stuff is missing give it back!" screamed Ginny to her but she ignored it and waved her wand making Ginny enter her room but couldn't get out due to a barrier the Goblins had put in place.

Ginny tried to leave but every time she as stopped! Why in Merlin's name couldn't she get out of her room, she just screamed trying to get her mother's attention but it seemed that wasn't going to work either.

The barrier also had a silencing charm weaved into it so no one could hear her but she could hear them and it also had a spell weaves into it that once called by anyone of her family she would be forced to go to them.

Arthur returned home that night to Molly making dinner for just them and a small sandwich for her disgusting daughter.

"Hi Molly-kins, how are you doing and what has she been like?" he asked her only for Molly to look up at him and sighed.

"Arthur I can't believe she would do something like that and then threaten to kill poor Hadrian, he's such a sweet lad and all, I thought we raised her right why did she turn out like this?" and she burst into tears.

Arthur could only hug her saying that it was alright he could get to the bottom of all of this.

He called up to Ginny to come down for her dinner, at first nothing happens but then there was a bang and shouting, he sighed as she finally appeared at the bottom of the stairs.