Chapter 15

Helloooo my friends...
The next chapter is online. I hope you enjoy it❤❤🙄

After we got home Charlie was tired, and after dinner he went straight to bed.

I was sitting on my bed, sending my parents a text message after I had finished talking to Celia.

She had tried her best to cheer me up when I had told her about the argument on the flight, and about how I’d met Damien’s girlfriend, but it didn’t help much.

She was eager to meet the rest of the Black family though, and she was jealous that I got to stay with them over the weekend.

“You are so lucky!”, she had complained when I had told her about how great everyone -except a special someone-was, and how amazing this apartment and my room were.

Lucky wasn’t exactly the word I would have used to describe my situation but arguing with her was pointless, because we both knew I had brought this onto myself.

I had no right to complain.

I could tell that Celia couldn’t wait to come back to New York and without doubt she would make use of what Mrs Black had said, about her and Derek being welcome at their apartment any time.

Celia and I had already ended our phone call, when it suddenly knocked on my door and I jerked a little, quickly pulling down my nightgown a little, that I had put on already.

“Uhm… Come in?”, I said, and the door opened. I was expecting Clary, or Mrs Black. But not him.

“Damien? What do you want?”, I asked confused and I felt my cheeks turning hot a little when his gaze, if only for a split second, seemed to rest on my half exposed body.

Had Clary told him about the incident with Talia earlier?
“Can we talk?”, he asked, and I bit my lip and when I didn’t answer he just came in anyway.

His face expression was blanc and his deep blue eyes sent me a cold gaze.

“I just wanted to tell you that you can move into your apartment. Tonight.”

“Tonight?”, I asked perplexed, and he rolled his eyes.

“Yes, tonight. As in today. Now, actually. A driver can drop you off.”

“Are you serious?”, I asked in disbelief.

He didn’t answer my question but the look he casted me was enough.

“Why? I mean-”, I started but he cut me off.

“Why? Because this is not your home, Allison. This is not your family. Your family is somewhere in Europe because you lied to them, just like you lied to me. And the only reason why I am even helping you getting an apartment because of Charlie.