Chapter 34

You had a question.

Well, a lot of them, actually.

First and foremost, why were Hidan and Deidara at your feet, begging for forgiveness?

You sigh. "Stand up, and tell me what's going on." You order, watching as they jolt up.

"Ooh, what they did must've been bad." Madara hums, amused.

"So, your room-" Hidan begins, getting cut off by Deidara. Your eyes narrow.

"It might not be in the best condition as of late-"

"Due to some unfortunate bombs-"

"Which were a mistake, and completely Hidan's fault-"

"Hey, no they weren't! You were the one who blew up their room, not me!"

"Yeah, well I was trying to blow you up for ruining a month's worth of clay that I was going to use in two weeks!"

"Oh boohoo! Cry me a fucking river, you conf!"

"What the hell is a conf, hmm?!"

"Both of you, shut the fuck up!"

"Okay!" They shout, arms snapping to their sides.

"Now, Man-whore, I'll start with you. Why the hell did you ruin his clay?" You question.

"I, um..." His face grew a bit flushed. Wow, he really liked when you glared at him like that. "uh..."

"How revolting."

You sigh. "Okay then. Honestly, I don't give enough of a shit. You both will repair my room." You command, Hidan nodding while a smirk grows on his lips as Deidara huffs. You glare at him as well. "I don't care if you blew up my room in retaliation to something, you still blew up my god damn room." You hiss. You were quite irritable, having gotten a total of two hours of sleep in the past six days. And now that you had finally gotten to a place where you could sleep, your fucking room was destroyed.

Maybe Obito would let you join him? Madara wouldn't be too happy, but who cares. Sleep calls.

"I wonder how bad of a shape it's in."

You again sigh, dragging your hand down your face. "Man, I just wanted to fuckin' sleep..." You pitifully whimper. "And now my room's a fucking mess..."

Another member pats your head. "So, you figured it out. Yeah, I told them to clean it up but they said that you would be showing up and it was 'better to ask forgiveness than do extra work'." Kisame explains.

"I could guess as much."

"Anyway, let's get going." Hidan hurriedly says, grabbing your wrist and walking off, leaving behind a confused Kisame and an annoyed Deidara.

Deidara knew what was going through Hidan's head. He was jealous.

Deidara groans, jogging forward to catch up to the two who had run off.

Looking at his hand, Kisame then stares down the corridor that the members had left down. "Okay then." He shrugs, turning away and walking off, heading down a different hall.

-

-

You stare in dismay at your room. Your poor, poor, room. Most of it was blackened, with your bed in two pieces and your nightstand overturned. Thankfully, the closet was untouched.

"This is coming out of your pockets. Man-whore, if Kakuzu has your money, steal it from him."

Hidan was enjoying this side of you far too much. Deidara thrusts his elbow into the silver-haired man's stomach, glaring at him. "Stop being weird, yeah!"