𝟬𝟬𝟵

❛ CHAPTER NINE ━━ THE WITCH  ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ LIGHT OR DARKNESS? ❞

CHAPTER NINE ━━ THE WITCH 
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ LIGHT OR DARKNESS?

     THE WINCHESTER TRIO PACKED UP THERE THINGS AND HIT THE ROAD ━━. They stopped just outside town so the eldest could make space for Sam's things in the trunk, "I didn't realize I had that much stuff back there," Dean admits, picking up a bad and throwing it in the backseat.

"Well. I need some space." Sam states. "I kind of picked up some stuff along the way." He goes to move a large dreamcatcher that hangs from the trunk, but Dean smacks his hand away. "Dude."

"Olive made that in art class." He explains as if Sam would get it, but his brother gave him an annoyed frown. Dean fumbled slightly, trying to find the manliest explanation possible. "Well. .You know. .It. ." He gives up. "It has all my favorite colors, okay? And she'll fling all her stuffed animals at me if I take it down."

"You really have gone domestic." Sam scoffs. " It's. . .weird."

He shrugged. "I guess taking care of a supernatural child who can sneeze a country off the map might just be as domestic as it gets for me."

"Right." Sam dragged, before slowly pointing towards the lake. "Is that situation covered in your daddy 101 books?"

Olive kneeled at the edge of the lake with her whole head underwater. Dean lets out a startled noise between a shriek and choking as he rushes forward. "Olivia Winchester get your head out of the lake!" He lifts her up and throws her over his shoulder, trudging back to the car as she splutters.

"I was trying to catch fish!" She squeaked out, nose stuffed.

"That's not how you catch fish! That's how to catch a cold!" He said in bewilderment, placing her inside of the backseat and slamming the door, motioning for her to stay put.