The First 'Official' Date (2)

We walked through the streets hand in hand, getting anything edible which I devoured like I've been starved for years.

"This one." I pointed at yet another delicious-looking skewer.

Raashid obliged and bought five for me from which, I only let him take two bites.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked as I chomped on the meat, moaning internally.

"How can I not enjoy myself when I have my hands full with this delicious piece of meat and a man?" I exclaimed, finishing the fourth skewer and handing Raashid the empty stick while taking the last skewer in my mouth.

Raashid chuckled, throwing the sticks in a bin nearby, "Delicious piece of man? Are you referring to me?"

"No Raashid, I'm obviously referring to this meat stick! Because it's so obviously a man!" I told him, rolling my eyes, "Yes, I'm referring to you, pea brain."

"But....", Raashid started, suddenly getting all close to my face, "How can you say I'm delicious when you haven't even tasted me?" He whispered seductively in my ear, making me freeze for a second.

Oh shit.... I think I just got a lady boner...

The situation only worsened when he bit my ear, "Uh- I.... I don't need to taste you to know that you are delicious. Anyone with eyes can tell that. Hahaha.." I trailed off awkwardly, blushing at how stupid and weird that sounded.

Raashid moved away from my ear, chuckling before pointing at another food store, "Want to check that one out?", he asked and I nodded mindlessly.

We moved forward with two cotton candy sticks in our hand, watching a busker juggle 20 balls in his hand beside his partner who was spitting fire.

We aimlessly walked in the street till we halted in front of a dancing crowd.

It was very different than the noble dances. People were moving way more quickly and smoothly with enthusiasm unlike elegantly with memorized steps.

The atmosphere was optimistic and I found myself swaying to the music.

"Could you do me the honour and dance with me, my Empress?", I heard Raashid speak in commoner's language, knowing that I loved that accent on him, before getting down on his knee in front of everyone.

I stared at him, wide-eyed and I opened my mouth to say yes before someone bumped into me, making me stumble sideways.

"Oh my God!! Yess!" A brunette, who was standing near me, exclaimed, thinking my fiance asked her out.

Raashid frowned, "I'm sorry miss, I wasn't as-"," LET'S GO!" She took his hand and forced him up before trying to push him to where all the people were dancing in a circle.

I tried to stop them but a crowd of people going in the opposite direction took me backwards rather than forward.

After a few moments, I finally found enough strength in me to push through the people and move forward to where that woman and my future husband were probably dancing.

And that thought was enough to wake up several unwanted emotions.

The emotions only grew when I found Raashid stiffly moving with that man stealing woman who was very close to him for my comfort.

Anger flooded my veins as I looked around and pointed at a random dude, "You!" I called, the man jumped before looking around at pointing at himself, I nodded and announced, "Dance with me."

--A short glimpse inside Adailia's brain--

Jealousy: Pettiness!!! Where you at?!