22. it's us

"i shouldn't have come, it was stupid of me to think you would be happy to see me" harry looked at the floor before he started to walk away, i grabbed his hand. "don't walk away"

"what's there to stay for?" "me, i'm here" he sighed and shook his head, "like you actually want me here" "i do" i mumbled.

he gave me a confused look, instead of saying anything i just hugged him. the hug seemed to last forever but i didn't mind, even after everything that happened he still feels like home to me.

he finally pulled away, "we should talk" i nodded, "let's go somewhere more quiet" i said while signaling to ella that i would be back later. me and harry walked out the room.

we walked into my bedroom and sat down on the bed. "i'm sorry" i blurted out. harry looked at me, more confused than ever. "no, i'm sorry. i was a complete asshole and especially with that comment, i went too far and i will forever feel guilty about it"

he really looked sad and scared to even look at me. i placed my hand under his chin and made him look at me, "you weren't wrong though..." i mumbled, scared of his reaction.

"what do you mean? you didn't have a child, you can't tell me you had a child and already look that good" i felt tears welling up my eyes. i shook my head and bit my lip. i knew i would cry if i spoke. "what? don't tell me you aborted it" he said as he looked at me in shock.

i shook my head once again, "no.. i would never" i whispered as the tears started streaming down my face. he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to him. he softly patted my back, "shhh baby, it's alright, shhh it's alright baby calm down" he whispered, which just made me cry more.

he decided to just go for the silent method and keot patting my back while my head was resting on his chest. after about ten minutes i finally stopped crying.

"i'm... i'm sorry" i mumbled. he shook his head and pressed a kiss on my forehead, "don't ever apologize for saying sorry" he whispered against my forehead.

"you want to tell me what happened?" i nodded and cleared mh throat. "so emh basically when you stormed out i did think i wasn't pregnant. the test said i wasn't pregnant so obviously i didn't think i was" he nodded, showing he got what i meant.

"but then my period still hadn't came days later and i basically had all symptoms so tom got me another test" i stopped for a bit, i was really about to tell someone else. he deserved to know, it was his kid too.

"and it was positive" i sighed as i looked at him, he wanted to say something but i out my finger infront of his lips. he gave it a kiss which made me chuckle a bit.

"so emh i found out i was pregnant and that was all amazing but emh about a month later we went to a check-up again and emh" i stopped as i felt the tears coming up again.

"the baby... the baby was dead" i said as i softly started sobbing, i burried my face in his chest. i could feel his hand rubbing my hair, knowing it always calms me down.

"i'm sorry i never told you" i whispered, "it's okay baby, don't worry" "don't.. please" "use the word.." i nodded, "we called her baby L" "baby L?" he questioned as he frowned.

"i wanted to name her lara" i whiped my tears away, feeling like i could kinda talk to him about it. "so it was a girl?" he had a slight smile on his face, "i never got to know, i just felt like it was"

he nodded, "why lara?" "well i remembered the name and i loved it and later i found out that i remembered it from our very first date. all those years back the waitress was called lara" he chucklef and shook his head, "only you would remember the name of the waitress"

we stayed silent for a bit, when i looked up i saw a few tears falling from his face. i wiped them away with my thumb, they kept falling down so i decided to do what always worked. i started kissing them away, like i expected he stopped crying.

suddenly he layed me down on the bed, i looked st him questioning. i smiled before kissing the bare skin between my pants and croptop. "thank you for keeping my child safe for her short time being with us" he whispered against it.

i smiled as he layed down next to me, he softly pecked my lips. "we will get through this together" i nodded, "we will" he smiled. "i want to try again, one last time" i whispered. "me too" "we're back?" "we're back"

i smiled and softly kissed him, he kissed back. this time, nothing is going to destroy us. i know nothing can.

~~

"ready to go back in, they are waiting for you" i nodded and turned off the tv, we watched an episode of friends to calm our emotions down.

we stood up and walked outside my bedroom. we walked back to the party room. right before the door he stopped me.

i looked at him confused, i knew he could sense that i am stressed. "it's gonna be okay, i promise" i nodded before pecking his lips. "you know how i know for sure?" i shook my head slowly.

"because it's us, it's us against the world"

A/N

okay so I lied, another chapter. i don't know if i should end the story here and just write the official ending or if i should continue the book, lmk what u guys want! also, thank you guys so much for 1k reads! i really appreciate it <3