29: Good time

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Damn"

Jimin scrunched his nose with a frown and leaned forward to examine the face of the other to which the other leaned back a bit.

"You seem quite familiar.. where did I see you before?" Jimin mumbled last words, asking himself and Yoongi practically sighed in relief that he wasn't caught fully.

"Well.. what are you doing mister?" Jimin asked with a raised brow and Yoongi rolled his eyes as he freed himself from the other's grip.

"I am trying to enter my car?" He said sarcastically and Jimin gritted his teeth.

"Why your car is parked where there is a clear sign of no parking?"

"Well.. my eyesight is weak. Maybe." A sly smirk was on the thin lips of Yoongi.. that Jimin found really irritating.

"Excuse me-"

"Excused," Yoongi replied with the same smirk as he tried to enter his car again but Jimin stopped him by grabbing the back of his jacket.

"Man.. are you in love with my jacket?" Yoongi stopped and leaned over Jimin to which he raised his both hands to stop.

"Or.. you fell in love with me?" Yoongi whispered in his ear so sensually but Jimin being Jimin.. pushed him back with full force, causing his body to collide with the car.

"What the hell man.. why would I.? I am just saying that you shouldn't park your car in front of my house when there I-"

"So, now you are clearly hitting on me." Yoongi slurred and how much Jimin wanted to slap off that look.

"Are you even listening?"

"Yeah I am.. that you are telling me indirectly about your house or should I say that you are inviting me," Yoongi replied while wiggling his brows and Jimin gasped in surprise.

"Oh my- jeez you are so annoying. Why would I do so? My taste is way better.. now just leave." Jimin said definitely pissed by the annoying behavior of the other. Yoongi's smirk widened at his behavior, enjoying the sight too much to his surprise. 

"Look at yourself, looking like an angry puppy, pretty face."

"I. Am. Not. Pretty." Jimin opposed feeling quite offended by the word PRETTY.

"Oh, you are... pretty." Yoongi shushed him and smiled before entering his car. Jimin stands there with a red face due to anger or embarrassment.. whatever...

Yoongi definitely noticed that and got another topic to irritate already irritated Jimin.

He started the engine and popped his head out of the window.

"You are blushing pretty face...."

"Yo-"

Jimin couldn't complete his words as the other waved his hand from the moving car... while yelling some words.

"Hope to see you again blushing, pretty face.."

"Woah.. that was close." Yoongi muttered as he saw the disappearing figure of angry Jimin but soon, a smirk again made its way to his lips.

"He is fun."

Jimin stomped loudly on road with gritted teeth.