Mr. Handsome

"You have a bit of drool there, little one."

His husky, deep, masculine voice hits me ears, and then I register what he had just said. I blush crimson red, making Dagger's smirk deepen. He quickly wipes the spot of drool away with his rough but gentle fingers. 

"There you go. Much better. Though, I don't really mind it."

"I'm sorry for bursting in on you."

Dagger scoffs, brushing off the whole scenario. 

"You don't have to apologize for anything. You didn't even see me naked."

"Have a lot of people seen you naked?"

"The right people."

We smile up at each other. He has a dazzling smile. 

Before I have a chance to control what's coming out of my mouth, I say something that I know I'll regret. 

"You are really handsome."

Dagger chuckles, placing a hand on his chest in a gratuitous way. 

"Thank you. You are extremely beautiful."

I blush once again, giving him a small thank you back. I place a hand on his dryer chest before trying to push him slightly away from me. I still have to go pee. That hasn't changed. 

"What are you doing?"

"I have to go pee."

"Ah. Well, I'll get out of your way..."

"Eislyn Rose."

"I'm Dagger Eastwood, but you probably already figured that out."

I nod in agreement, confirming Dagger's statement. He gives me another smile before backing his way out of the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and almost die of embarrassment. How in the hell can he call me beautiful when I look like that? I look like a fucking monster. 

I quickly go pee, not wanting to risk him walking on me like I did with him. I go back into the bedroom and open my bag to find that all my clothes don't look at all clean. I guess they'll have to do. When I'm ready, I walk back out in the hallway to see Dagger leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed. 

His muscles bulge sexily under his simple black t-shirt. 

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"'Cause I want to know who you are."

"Do you really though?"

Dagger smirks at me, reaching out his hand and taking mine in his. I am too focused on Dagger's hand in mine to notice a door boarder sticking out slightly in the hallway. Because I have no shoes on, my pinky toe slams hard into the door. I let out a string of profanities, definitely surprising Dagger as I hold onto my toe. 

"Dumb mother fucking door!"

Our hands break away as I stare down at my toe, pressing my finger against it. I suck in a breath when I see that I've broken my nail. Goddamn! Mother fucker!

"Are you alright?"

"Not at the moment."

Dagger rolls his eyes at me, but I don't acknowledge it and continue walking down the hallway and to the stairs. 

"Where are you going?"

"To the bar. I want food."

"Let me clean that up for you real quick."

I spin around to the look at him. My eyes widen in surprise. He wants to clean it? Why?

"Why would you do that?"

"So it doesn't get infected."

"Oh?"

"Come on."

Dagger nods his head towards the bathroom, and I half limp towards him. He doesn't give me a chance to walk the rest of the way myself as he picks me up in his arms bridal style. 

"What are you doing?"

"I can't have you limping like that knowing I could help you."

I shake my head incredulously. 

Dagger places me on the counter, quickly cleaning my small wound. I wince as the alcohol burns the cut. Dagger apologizes before finishing his work as fast as he can, and he carries me down to the bar. Heads turn our way, but Dagger doesn't seem to care.