The Renegade's

Fuli we need to get some water and food the army is starting to grow impatient. Cool down I am working on a plan to take the Pride Lands watering holes. Why not just take the ones here in the Backlands? Because those won't affect the Pride Landers at all. With that Fuli entered the den she had claimed. She is taking this war with the Pride Lands too far. Alexa had just returned to the group of cheetahs that she was close with and explained everything. Are you sure you want to do this. Yes we will tell Fuli we are going scouting and then once we make it Ti the Pride Lands we will ask to speak to King Kion and Queen Kiara and ask if we can join the Pride Landers against Fuli. So they made their way towards the border where they were stopped by the Lion Guard. Who are you and why are you here? My name is Alexa and these are my brothers and sisters and we are also close friends but we were once a part of Fuli's army but after seeing what she did to the cheetahs that failed a small mission showed us that she doesn't care about us so we wish to join the Pride Lands against Fuli and fight by your side. We will have to talk to the King and Queen about this but if what you say is true I think you will be welcomed. So Vitani led the cheetahs to the Pride Rock but had lionesses guard Alexa's friends while she talked to King Kion and Queen Kiara. Kion can I talk to you and Kiara? Of course Vitani, what's up? Well there are some cheetahs that say they want to leave Fuli's army and join our fight so I thought you would want to meet with their supposed leader before making a decision. Thanks, where is she? She is outside the den waiting for her cue, you can come on in Alexa. Just then she came in and after a few minutes of answering questions Kion and Kiara decided they could stay but when Fuli attacked they had to help fight her off. Meanwhile back in the Backlands. Fuli we have good and bad news. Give me the bad news first. Alexa and ten of her friends joined the Pride Landers. Great, just great, what's the good news? We have formed an alliance with a group of crocodiles, jackals, and a monitor lizard that live in the Outlands and they are willing to help us fight the Pride Lands when we attack. That's perfect. When and who do we attack next? We strike tomorrow at mid day and we will be targeting Tiifu and Zuri as well as Timon, Pumba and Bunga. Then Reirei, Kiburi, and Kenge came in. Who will we be going after. Jackals and Crocodiles you and Kenge will go after Timon, Pumba, and Bunga, while ya cheetahs go after Tiifu and Zuri. Alright so tomorrow while you deal with Queen Kiara's best friends we take care of Kion's best friend and Kiara's uncles? Exactly, oh and Kenge. Yes, what is it? Bunga is a honey badger and he is immune to venom so your paralysis bite won't work on him. Understood. With that done everyone left the den leaving Fuli alone. Just you wait Kion you and those renegade cheetahs will soon get what you deserve. Fuli then proceeded to fall asleep and decided to not think about the problem anymore tonight. Back in the Pride Lands Snowfall and Summer were staring at the stars hoping that the young kind cheetah that they used to know was still somewhere inside Fuli but they were not too sure if they could bring her back to their side.