Chapter 42

Jungkook pov

"I don't understand why I have to go there with him"I said and pointed at Jin hyung.

"Because you two are the strong ones" Hobi hyung replied.

"But the police are gonna go there anyway so why do we have to?"I asked. They found their location earlier which is a good news. I just don't understand why me and Jin hyung have to sneak in to look for them. I'm confused. Jungfused.

"I know right. Why is it me and Jungkook?"Jin hyung placed his hands on both sides of his waist.

"You guys can do it!"Dahyun cheered.

"I mean.. you shouldn't make those wrestlings that you both keep doing all the time go to waste, right?"Jihyo smiled.

"Namjoon can go there! He breaks a lot of stuff. Who knows he'll break all the doors there? He'll be so useful at times like this! Or why not Yoongi? He's the one who knew all along about this Seulgi plan after all. What about Jimin? He's the boyfriend here so why doesn't he just distract Seulgi!?"Jin hyung rapped and he turned red making me laugh so hard.

"Please hyung"Jimin hyung begged. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I felt bad for him.

"Let's just do it, hyung"I told Jin hyung and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Please do it for her"Mina pouted. I heard Jin hyung sigh.

"Don't worry the police will go with you, we'll wait outside. If you need help, we can easily back you up"Suga hyung assured.

"Fine. Only if you give us lots of food after"

"I'll treat you whatever you want"Jimin hyung smiled. It's good to see him smile again. Jin hyung patted his shoulder and nodded.

"The police already placed a camera outside of their hideout and they saw that there are lots of guards"Suga hyung stated.

"So..that means it will be hard for them to sneak in, right?"Chaeyoung asked. Psh. I can just punch them all in the face.

"They have to go in and pretend that they're one of the guards"Suga hyung replied. This will be fun, it's just like playing a video game but this time it is real.

~timeskip~

"Hello? Can you hear us?"One of police asked through the tiny thing on my ears. They could also see what we'll see because of the small hidden camera installed on us.

"Yes sir!"Jin hyung exclaimed.

"Get ready" the police stated. I put on the mask and sunglasses that they have. Jin hyung did too.

These guards have no fashion sense at all. Why would they were this type of sunglasses when they cannot see the sun? I get it, they don't want their identity to be revealed but really? Who wears this glasses as a kidnapper? Ewww. They don't have a style.

"Hyung, fighting!"

"Be careful guys"I heard Jimin hyung say.

"We also changed our clothes just like yours just in case"Namjoon hyung said.

"Go through the back window. It's a bit open"the police instructed. We walked towards the window at the back and opened it so that we can enter.

I helped hyung get inside by letting him step on my back and now it's my turn. I held his hand and he pulled me.

"Are you alright?"he asked then I nodded.

This place is huge and dark. There's many doors, where are we supposed to go? The lightings are very terrible.