Part 46

We spent a good few hours wondering around the mall to shop for my little kitten and ended up buying her a few clothes as well as the dress. I'm trusting kitten to not mess around and have that dress be too much to leave the house in. She is a bit of a tease like that you see. She would be the type to wear something scandalous and tease like she is trying to kill me and then act like nothing happened.

After we got home, she was quick to send me away to let here get ready, starting with her makeup. She was so adamant on me not seeing her get ready that when I tried to give her lunch, she made me leave it outside the bathroom for her. The Ball starts in two hours but I'm not going to complain about her preparing so early because I'd rather that then be late. She is such a bossy little when she gets comfortable but I like it. She keeps me on my toes unlike any women has done before. And as long as kitten ain't getting into trouble or being hurt then I am fine with her decisions. She needs that kind of freedom after Kai. Its a miracle she is still alive to be honest.

At the sound of a phone ringing from on top of the drawers, I stand to my feet and pick up the device. 'Kitten, your phone is going off. You gonna come take it?' I question pacing over to the door where she pokes the top of her head out. It's just enough for me to see her eyes. 'Can you pass it to me please, daddy' she whispers, reaching her arm out to grasp for it. I pass it to her while shooting her a wink to which she blushes at. She closes the door to answer the phone and I can't help but try to listen in. I stupidly didn't check the caller id but when I hear my little giggle out the name 'Jackson' I know exactly who she is talking to. 'Ok, let them know I will be there at 5' she says then saying goodbye. Who the hell is she meeting at 5. The Ball starts at 4 so she better be talking about seeing whoever there.

'Kitten, what's going on in there?' I question as she opens the door again slightly to pass out the phone. 'I have a meeting at The Ball, daddy' I can't believe she can even process business in little space. 'Who kitten? Tell daddy what it's about.' She smiles as she places the phone in my open hand. 'Don't worry daddy. It's just a business meeting. One of my clients owes me a bit of money so I have to decide wether to kill him or not.' She speaks so softly about such an evil thing. It's hot. Watching her kill Kai got me hard so seeing this is gonna be just as good if not even better. I want to see what she is like doing actual 'business'. I have heard things about her including how harsh and daring she is. I can already tell the cheek of that girl is massive because of already seeing it in her little space. I can't imagine how naughty she is when she is actually doing business.

'Oh and daddy you gotta get there before me. The man can't know I'm with you otherwise our contract is void.' It's what? Why does it matter if she is seen with me or not? She could tell I was confused from the look on my face so decided to speak up. 'We made a deal that meant neither of us would join companies with someone else. If he thinks I'm with you then any deal we have is off. He owes me a lot and I can't risk loosing that kind of amount.' Goddamn she is smart. So beautifully intelligent. 'Ok kitten. But you promise me that you will look after yourself ok? You got enough guards?' I check as she nods. 'I can set you up with some of mine it aint a problem kitten.' She shakes her head. 'Its ok daddy' she tries to get me to stop worrying. 'I know what im doing. You don't need to worry.' God those cute little eyes again. 'Fine but you keep your phone on you hear me? And as soon as that guy is gone, you come straight to my side so I can show you off, yes?.' She smiles and nods once more. Good little kitten..