҉ 二 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

[ Arc 1 : 火葬から ]The Curse Lives On

[ Arc 1 : 火葬から ]
The Curse Lives On

Many Years Later,

"Mom?"

A little girl laid down on a stiff mat, cuddling against her mother whose hands had shakily rubbed circles onto the girl's back. The girl looked up at the woman through the holes of the cloth draped over face.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

Annoyed by the scratching of the fabric on her face, the girl sat up and reached to take the cloth off her head. Before she could slip it off, the woman hastily pulled it back over her head. Nearly suffocating from the cloth, the little girl pulled at her mother's arms.

"No! You must keep it on at all times."

Whimpering at the rough treatment from her mother, the girl asked,

"Even when sleeping?"

The woman nodded and slowly released the cloth, a somber look on her face. The little girl frowned. Fiddling with the fraying threads, she laid back down. The woman took off the red haori she was wearing and laid the fabric over her daughter.

"But why, mom?"

Her mother said nothing, choosing to continue rubbing circles onto her daughter's back.

"Does it have to do with your scars?"

The woman stopped rubbing circles onto the little girl and raised a trembling hand to her own face. Deep jagged scars littered her skin. She shivered as her fingers ran over the uneven bumps.

"N-No," she whispered. "It's doesn't work. Nothing can stop it. Not even scars."

The girl could not understand what she meant but she could feel her distress. She lifted her little hand and held her mother. A small tear escaped the woman's closed eyes, landing on the girl's skin.

Bang!

A door slammed open at another part of the house. The woman quickly sat up and pulled her daughter with her.