҉ 八 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Hashira

After the Hashiras had been dismissed, a tall figure rushed to catch up with the group of girls.

"Y/N!"

The girl turned to the voice. Her eyes widened at the figure barreling towards her. With long strides, the Sound Pillar grew closer and closer. Y/N froze and began to panic.

"Say, what's with this mask?" A large hand reached for the kabuki mask. Not knowing what to do, Y/N's two fingers shot out to hit a spot on Uzui's shoulder. Immediately, his right arm went limp.

However, it didn't deter him at all as his other hand quickly tried remove her mask. Empty green eyes had narrowed at the hand that touched her mask. But before he could slip it off, a pale hand reached over to grip his wrist.

With a vein slightly protruding from her forehead, Shinobu shoved his hand back. Mitsuri protectively hugged the h/c girl close to her chest while also taking the chance to rub against her.

"That's not very flamboyant, Kocho-san!" Uzui quipped with a slight glare.

"Well neither was that, Uzui-san. Please watch your manners! She is obviously uncomfortable with your brashness!"

Uzui huffed, glaring at the duo. His maroon eyes then focused on the masked girl and his attitude changed.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on joining the Hashira. Was it un-flamboyant of me?"

Y/N shook her head, still slightly shocked by the incident.

"See! She doesn't have a problem with it. Why don't we all have a flamboyant celebratory dinner?"

The girl shivered in Mitsuri's hold as several eyes peered at her.

"That sounds wonderful!" the Flame Hashira exclaimed, grabbing his stomach. "I do feel a bit starved!"

"Although I'm fasting, I see no harm in accompanying you all to a meal. We must properly welcome our newest member!" Gyomei rumbled.

"Tch, only if we get to eat Ohagi! Otherwise I'm not going" the Wind Pillar voiced out.

Obanai glanced at Mitsuri before quietly agreeing while Muichiro glared at the Love Pillar cuddling the h/c girl. As for the Water Pillar, he had long disappeared after they had been dismissed.