Part 2: Close.

"Sarawat, tomorrow..."

"I'm not free." I cut my friend off before he finishes his question.

'Wanna go to Scrubb's live show?"

"Yes."

"Seriously, what the fuck? You like them now?"

"Are you going out with someone secretly?' My friend is going on with his nonsense, but I let him continue. "Or did you fall in love with someone at the event? Aren't you afraid that Pam will get jealous?"

"Fucking nonsense."

My friends know I like Pam, I never confessed to her, though. Never... I didn't express my feelings for her straightforwardly because I never wished for our relationship to progress. She's my first love, and I just want to leave it at that.

"Oh, I forgot. How can you love someone when you're such a heartless dude?"

"You watch too many movies. Piss off."

"All right. Come study with us tomorrow. We'll have a barbecue for dinner, going nonstop."

"Okay..."

I put my books into my bag without care before going to the event 'Cat T-Shirt,' which I planned to go to weeks ago. Ifs an event where many bands sell their shirts while performing live. That's why the event is quite huge and pretty packed; so I think there's a chance I will bump into him.

"Hey, Sarawat!"

I haven't seen much of the event when someone calls me excitedly. When I tum around, I see that it's a friend from the same tutorial school.

"What's up?" He's from an all-boys school, His friends are a bunch of troublemakers.

"Never thought I'd see you here. You here alone?" He tries to look for my friends and changes the subject when he spots none.

'What band did you get the shirt from?"

"Scrubb. "

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you were their fan!"

"What about you?" I ask back.

"Whoa, I like a lot of bands. I bought so much that my wallet is empty now."

"That's fucking loads."

"Are you waiting for the live show?"

"Of course. You?"

"I can't be here for long." He takes his phone out to read the messages and tells me, "l gotta go now. My pals are telling me to get back See ya."

"See ya."

We have a short conversation and then part ways. My attention is now back to the shirt booths, waiting for the artists to perform live, hoping to meet the person who danced like crazy in front of the stage during Scrubb's performance again.

I've never thought that...

Someone's back accidentally catches my eyes. The familiar person lingering in my mind is standing in the crowd meters away from me.

My blood is pumping, my feet are moving forward by themselves, and my ears are ringing. My vision blurs a little from trying to keep my eyes fixed on the person in a white shirt and light wash jeans.

My heart beats so fast; I'm losing control. It's exciting and frightening at the same time.

Its exciting since I might get to meet the person I've been looking for, but it's also frightening since it might not be the little guy who danced like crazy at Silpakom as I am hoping to see.