62

Yoongi and Jimin was hiding in a alley after Yoongi realized that the market was a illusion

Yoongi and Jimin was hiding in a alley after Yoongi realized that the market was a illusion. 'Damn it, why didn't I realized that this was Dolos doing'. Yoongi cursed his self while Jimin was having a heart attack. Jimin was so close to Yoongi that he can feel Yoongi's heart beat against his chest that made him nervous.

Yoongi noticed and thought that the little boy was scared. "It's alright Jimin". Yoongi whispers and pats Jimin on his head. "I'll protect you". Yoongi says and that made Jimin blush even more. Yoongi was to busy trying to sense out danger that he didn't pay attention to Jimin's thoughts.

'You are not going to get another opportunity like this again Jimin! Do it!'. Jimin tells his self over and over again. Jimin closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry". Jimin says out loud without realizing and Yoongi looks down at him. Jimin was on his toes and kissed Yoongi on his lips. Yoongi stood there completely frozen and confused.

Jimin pulled away and looked down at the ground. "You kissed me". Yoongi says and Jimin was silent. Jimin was squealing on the inside feeling super proud of what he did. "Jimin... You kissed me". Yoongi says again but Jimin was in his own little world. "Jimin?". Yoongi waves his hand in Jimin's face. "Huh!?!". Jimin jumps.

"You kis...". "There you are!". Beomgyu says running up to them. "Hyung!?!". Jimin says. "Your mother is worried sick about you young man!". Beomgyu marched right up to them and pulled Yoongi away from Jimin. "I sor...". "Save it for your mother". Beomgyu grabs Jimin's arm and drags him out the alley. Yoongi stood in the alley, still trying to process what happen.

Yoongi touched his lips and blinks a few times.

"Why did he kiss me?".