Part 47

'Can daddy get a kiss before he goes?' I ask leaning down so she can reach as she giggles. She places her soft lips against mine, coming slightly out of the bathroom in just her towel. I can't help but growl at the sight of her clutching on to the fabric like her life depended on it. 'Aw no sneaky peak for daddy?' I pretend to whine as she blushes. I wrap my arms around her waist to pull her closer and enjoy her squirming as I kiss on her neck. 'Be a good girl for daddy tonight.' I whisper before moving away and shutting the bathroom door so she can continue getting ready. God if I went any longer I don't think I would have been able to stop myself.

I quickly strip out of my clothes and change into my tux for tonight. I have a feeling it's going to be a long evening especially because it doesn't end until midnight. I jell my hair slightly in place and spray on my cologne before putting on my shoes and making my way downstairs. I check my phone as I wonder down the hallway just to make sure all plans are set and the guards are ready.

I shouldn't be worried about my little girl and her business but I am. I want to protect her from everything and I can't do that if she isn't by my side. 'Where's Y/N?' Tae questions, sat on the couch in the living room where all the others were gathered. He was doing up his tie as he looked around for my little. 'Ain't coming with us. She has some work to do and we can't be involved.'

They all looked at me as if I were crazy so I broke the silence. 'I know I don't like it either but it's kittens choice and all I can do is keep an eye out on her.'

'She got enough gaurds?' Jin asks looking up from his phone. 'She says she does but I have set up more for us there if we need it.' He nods his head before switching off his phone and shoving it in his pocket. 'Alright everyone in the fucking car!' I shout as I get bored of over thinking all the possible bad outcomes of tonight. 'My father ain't gonna be happy if we are late.'

Everyone scrambles to their feet and makes their way out. The limo was quiet spacious considering there were 7 of us. I chose well if I do say so myself. There's even room for kitten right next to me. Or maybe even on my lap. God that girl got me going crazy. Constantly on my mind.

Y/N POV
After Kook left, I put on my dress and finished up my makeup. It's been a while since I got all dressed up and it feels nice. I feel pretty and powerful, like I can take what ever I want from anyone I want. On that note, I return to big space. I always make sure I'm in big space during meetings and it takes me a while to get back into the swing of acting my age. I hope Kook likes the dress. It isn't too showy but there is a large slit going down one side of it.

I leave the bathroom and go to the cupboard where Kook keeps his guns. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me boring a few. I mean I have my own sure but they are mostly too big to strap to my thigh. I pick out two smaller guns from the cupboard and tuck them in my holder along with my knife. It's handy having a dress that shows one leg but hides the other.

I slip on my gold heels that match my earrings before grabbing my phone and tucking it in my bra. That's always the best place to hold things instead of bringing a bag. I go down the stairs, towards the front door where my driver sat waiting for me. I jump in the back and as soon as I close my door, he starts accelerating forwards. Tonight's going to be very interesting to say the least...