CHAPTER 53: Sick

EVELINE KNIGHT

I woke up with a headache in the morning. I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes. My head was paining a lot.

"Ugh!!" I groaned in pain.

When I opened my eyes I saw Xander sitting on the couch with his laptop looking at me.

Oh God! Is he trying to kill me by glaring at me like that.

As far as I remember I was at the club with Cass, Rose and Anna last night. Then Cass forced me to drink saying that nothing will happen and I was so engrossed in the pain that Xander was ignoring me, I drank it gladly.

Then what happened. From where did Xander get me and moreover why is he giving me those murderous look.

"Seems like you don't remember anything." Xander said suddenly making me look at him immediately. I then looked down and shook my head biting my lip.

"Kindly tell me that why the hell did you drink so much last night." This time his voice sounded angry. I again bit my lip. "I am asking you something. You know you were so drunk last night that you weren't even able to stand properly." My eyes widened.

Shit! Cassandra Diaz I will kill you.

"I d-did not drink Cass-" he cuts me off.

"You are not a kid Eveline that she forced you and you drank it. You have a brain to think. Stop blaming others for your mistakes."

I kept looking down. He is scolding me like I am some five year old kid and on top of that my head was paining as hell.

"Do you know a man was trying to force himself on you but you weren't able to do anything because you were fucking drunk." He shouted. I closed my eyes. Scared.

"Why are you scolding me like this? I am s-" he again cuts me off.

"Don't you dare say sorry again. I am so done with your sorry's. Eveline do you want me to lock you up in this house forever."

My eyes widened I shook my head 'no'.

I was about to get down from the bed. When he again said "Stay." My body stiffened. I did not dare to move again.

He then walked out of the room.

UGH!! My head! Eveline Fucking Knight you are mad. You knew that he is angry at you already and now by this stupid act of yours you have made him more. Why did you had to get drunk?

Huh! I warned you but you didn't listen to me. You know what I think I should even stop warning you. You never listen to me.

I looked at the clock it was 11 already.

What? I slept for so long. It's a relief that today is Saturday or surely I would have missed my office.

Wait.

Today is Saturday and Xander is still home. Will he not go to office?

Why?

For me. A smile appeared on my face.

After sometime he came back with a glass in his hand. I looked at the glass there was something green-green in it. My smile instantly disappeared.

He is not going to make me drink that ewwy thing.

Oh no! he is coming towards me only.

Run Ev!

Run!

I stood on the bed. He looked at me with a weird expression on his face.

"Look I know that I am scared of you now but I am not drinking that ewwy thing. Just look at it, it looks so disgusting. Eww!"