Chapter 15 (taegi)

Suga POV
I woke up and saw Jungkook running with Jimin in his arms upstairs. He probably didn't notice me since I was on the couch lying down. I was listening to music and relaxing. A few minutes later I felt someone sit down next to me. I open my eyes and see V looking at me with his boxy smile. I give him my gummy smile which makes his laugh. He grabs the remote and turns on the and changes the channel to a cooking show. He watched it for a few minutes before going to Netflix and choosing a movie. He chose a scary movie even though we've watched 2 or 3 of those in a row. I closed my eyes listening to music I was listening to earlier. A few minutes later I see V jumping and on the verge of crying. I needed to confront him because I hate to see him cry. I thought about what I could do and then I remembered what Jungkook did to help Jimin. I got up,paused my music, and went up to V. He turned around to me and stared into my eyes. I leaned in fast and kissed him and of course he kissed back. I grabbed the back of his neck and put my hands around it. V put his hands on my waist and moved his thumbs up and down massaging my waist. V's back was on the arm of the couch while I was ontop of him. I wanted to try and break Jungkook and Jimins record of kissing. I kept on kissing him more and more.

I wanted more but this was gonna be our first time so I wanted to take it slow

I wanted more but this was gonna be our first time so I wanted to take it slow. I bit down on his lip as a signal to let me in. He parted his lips to let me in and I pushed my tongue in his mouth. I heard him moan as I rubbed my tongue against his. He started to play with my hair and play with it. I wanted more and I couldn't handle it anymore. I picked him up and carried him to our room. We were still kissing so I don't think he noticed that I picked him up. When we got to our room I locked the door because I did not want someone to barge in the room. I placed him on the bed gently not to hurt him. I broke the kiss and he opened his eyes. He looked at me and looked around. He widened his eyes and looked back at me. I took off my shirt because I knew he loved to see me without a shirt. Everytime I take off my shirt I always see him looking at me. I hovered over him and kissed him once again. He wrapped his legs around my waist to bring me closer. I broke the kiss and looked at him. He nodded his head and knew what that meant. I took of his shirt and my pants. V always wears big shirts so he doesn't wear any pants underneath. I started to kiss his neck and suck on it. I licked over it and saw it was dark purple. I went to the other side as V started to moan which meant I found his sweet spot. I licked over it and realized we had no prep. I started to panic but I didn't care. We could find a solution later on. I took off his boxers and saw him blushing trying to hide himself with his hands. I moved them away and viewed him and saw how perfect he was. I started to suck on his inner thighs. He started to moan a bit louder and they sounded so good. I remember Namjoon always wanted me and V to have sex so he always kept lube in the drawer. I went to the drawer and luckily it was right next to us so I just had to reach my hand and find it. I opened to cap and squeezed some on my finger. I went down and went to his hole. I put some on the outside and shoved a finger slowly inside of him. "Ah-ahhh Y-yoongi!" I took it out and put it back in. I repeated it 8 times and saw he was wet enough. I took my finger out and took off my boxers. I put some lube on it and hovered over him. I lined it up with his hole and went in slowly. I saw V arching his back and a tear escape his eye. I wiped it and kissed him. He kissed me back and he relaxed his body. I started to thrust slowly in him. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. A few seconds later I heard him moaning. "Ahhhhh~ Yoongi~". I went faster and saw him closing his eyes. I felt like I hit something and V opened his eyes and moaned loudly. "AHHHHHH~!" I knew what I hit once I heard that. I kept hitting it and felt something stickey under me. I looked down and saw he cummed. I kept thrusting into his and thrust later I knew I was gonna cum. "B-baby do you w-want me to c-cum in you?" He nodded his head at me. That's all it took for me to cum inside of him. He moaned loudly and cummed again. I took my cock out of him and lied down next to him. I felt him come up to me and cuddle with me. I picked up and took him to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and we both got in. I cleaned him and washed his hair. I gave him my shirt. He tried to walk but he couldn't so I had to carry him. I put him on the bed and heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Jhope. He was smiling and waving at me. He came and went to V. He hugged him and whispered something in his ear that made him laugh. They both looked at me and laughed. I was so confused why. Jhope pointed at my pants and I realized they had cum on it. I ran to the bathroom and changed my pants. I came out and saw them both lying down on the bed playing on their phones. I joined them and gave them both a kiss on the lips. I lied down and fell asleep. I woke up and saw them both under my arms cuddling on me. I felt so happy.

Jin POV
Is everyone gonna have sex in this house?!!?