Lay Me Down Chapter 11

VOTE/COMMENT/TWEET/LIKE

ENJOY

SORRY SO SHORT I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE COMBINED THIS CHAPTER WITH THE LAST ONE. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS;D

I got home and went up to my room. I laid my bag on the bed and took out it's contents preparing to do my homework. I was just about to begin when I heard Keith yell out my name. I groaned as I got up and walked downstairs.

"Yes?" I said as I approached  him.

"You have clients and tonight you will be working in the basement, not in your room" He told me.

"Why the basement?" I asked.

"Because that's where I want you at" He retorted. I sighed and went back upstairs to get ready.

Once I was done I headed downstairs into the basement. I'm guessing that Keith Had done some work to it. A bed now occupied the corner that use to belong to spiders and cobwebs. There was now lighting down here and it didn't reek of moth balls. It actually smelled rather good. I went and sat on the bed as I waited for my client.

I heard the door creak open and a guy who looked to be about in his late twenties or early thirties came in. He smiled at me awkwardly as he approached me. I'm  guessing that he wasn't use to this type of thing.

"Hey" He muttered.

"Hi" I replied a little unsure.

"You're really pretty" He muttered as he sat on the bed next to me. I don't know why but I felt obligated to say thanks.

"Thanks" I muttered.

"You're welcome" He said as he cupped his hand around my neck and leaned his face in towards mine kissing me. The sick feeling began to return as he leaned me back on the bed and crawled between my legs. He stripped his shirt from his body and then he averted his attention to my clothes removing them until I was left in nothing. He removed his pants and boxers, He reached in his pockets and dug out a condom. I closed my eyes and braced myself wanting for all this to be over, praying that I could have a time clock to speed things up. I heard the floor creak  and I looked up, but I could see no one.  I shut my eyes back close and then I just waited for him to reach his point, so this would all be over.

I sat on the edge of the bed as the guy put on the remainder of his clothes. He pulled out his wallet and handed me the money.

"You were great" He muttered before walking out. I sighed and walked upstairs after he left to freshen up knowing that I wouldn't be so lucky to get only one client.

I sat in the classroom working on homework that I did not get to finish last night. The bell rung and students began filing in. I looked at the door waiting for Carter to come in.  I saw him come in and he looked at me and then quickly averted his gaze. I watched as he went and sat down next to Drew and Tammy and their friends basically abandoning me. Confusion and puzzlement ran through my mind. What was he doing? I saw Drew turn around and glance at me. He seemed confused also. I  dismissed the thoughts from my mind and began to finish my homework not worrying about it too much.