Other Works

If you enjoyed reading 'Roommates', feel free to check out my other works:

Painting The Bad Girl's Portrait

It's Senior Year and there is nothing Diana is looking forward to more than finally getting the whole traumatic experience that is High School behind her.

What more, having to deal with a family that is slowly but steadily falling apart and a best-friend-turned-enemy is something that Diana could certainly do without.

Keep her head low. Stay out of trouble. Focus only on art. This is Diana's grand plan until she is assigned to paint the portraits of the school's soccer team captain and the town's prodigy, Alex Perez. The last thing Diana wants to do is spend her last year of high school enduring the self-obsessed, obnoxious girl's portrait.

Oil & Water:

"You're an Assassin, I'm an FBI Agent. We can't be together, we're like Oil and Water. We simply don't mix."

The smaller girl looked at her with glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks, her eyes were blazing as she spoke: "your lips didn't seem to think that a few moments ago."

------------------------

A story in which two women fall for each other, neither of them knowing what the other is.

A story of Vulnerability, Fate and Love.

A modern day Forbidden Love Story.

INTERDIMENSIONAL: PART 1

PART 1 of The INTERDIMENSIONAL series

----

Two 'average' girls attending the Community College in the town of Crowtney, both from different walks of life have their lives changed overnight when they accidentally cross-over into a different dimension.

Join Chim Nedi and Max Campbell in this fantasy-romance novel as they explore a new world, whilst figuring out themselves and each other.

INTERDIMENSIONAL: PART 2

PART 2 of The INTERDIMENSIONAL series

-----

More than a year has passed since Chim Nedi and Max Campbell's escape from the Crowtny dimension. It's also been more than a year since either girls have seen or spoken to the other.

It's summer time, and both girls return back home.

However, things are not as either girls expect.

Join Chim and Max one last time on this journey of unresolved feelings, tragedy and risks.

Miss CEO

Chased by a troubled past and big dreams for her future, Muna Johnson has travelled across the country to take up a new promotion as the Personal Assistant to the CEO of 'Starlight Industries'. Muna is quick to find out that the CEO is not exactly what she had expected.

Join Muna on this thrilling journey of self discovery, healing and adventure. Most importantly, finding love in the most unusual of places...

All works are available on my Profile!