25: Nayeon's Home (Pt.1)

It was Nayeon's turn to take Y/N home for their holiday, based on the 'spinning wheel' on Jihyo's phone.

  'Bai peeps. See ya tomorrow night!!!' Nayeon teased, skipping out of the dorm with her dear daughter.

  And nope, Y/N wasn't scared at all. She wasn't scared of meeting her grandparents.

  'Eomma does your house have ice cream?'
Y/N asked, head resting on Nayeon's shoulder while being carried.

  'Hmmm...yup! But no, I'm not letting you eat them until tonight.' Nayeon cheerfully said.

  And from that second on, Y/N was sulking.

  'Gosh. We're here.' Nayeon's house is rather close to their dorm, just a walking distance away. Seoul is already her hometown anyways.

  Nayeon pressed on the doorbell, and stood outside, waiting patiently for someone to open it on the other side.

  'Nayeon Unnie!!!!' Seoyeon, her younger sister, shouted. 'Omg so that's Y/N? Not gonna lie, she's cuter and prettier than you!!!'

  Nayeon simply rolled her eyes and ruffled her not-much-younger sister's hair, causing the latter to scoff.

  'EOMMA! UNNIE IS HOME WITH HER DAUGHTER!!!' Seoyoung shouted, running back into the house, leaving Nayeon at the entrance and closing the door after entering.

  'Nayeon? You're back!!!' Nayeon's mom went up to hug Nayeon, as soon as her shoes were off.

  'Hi Eomma.' Nayeon smiled. 'Oh and this is Y/N, your GRANDdaughter!'

  'She's cute. Hi Y/N.' Nayeon's mom smiled, patting Y/N's back, while her tiny shoes were taken off by Nayeon.

  'Cookies on the counter. Help yourself.' Nayeon's mom said, before going up to the second floor.

  'Woah...cookies.' Seoyeon exclaimed, before running in the kitchen and stuffing one in her mouth.

  'I see you haven't changed, same old greedy, annoying sister.' Nayeon sighed, sitting down on a chair next to the counter with her daughter following behind.

  'Imma was my hand. Leave more for me and my Y/N.' Nayeon warned, turning around to use the sink.

  'Ha! Your Y/N. Omg what a mommmm.' Seoyeon teased.

  'Come on Y/N. Wash your hand.' Nayeon carried Y/N, so that she could reach the height of the sink.

  Nayeon and Y/N soon started eating all the cookies, contented by its favourable taste.

  Nayeon's mom soon came walking in the kitchen with a white Pomeranian following her.

  'Kookeu!!!' Nayeon shot up from her chair, and knelt down in front of her dog.

  Y/N was soon pulling her legs onto the chair, not getting in contact with the 'stranger' dog yet.

  'Y/N-ah this is Kookeu. Eomma's doggie.' Nayeon said, picking up the dog and holding it in front of Y/N, who leaned backward slightly.

  'It's okay. He won't bite. I know you're scared of Boo's bite but it's ok.' Nayeon insisted.

  Y/N nodded and stretched her free hand out, petting the dog in front of her.

  'See? He's fluffy right?' Nayeon said, letting the dog back on the floor.

  Y/N nodded, and turned back to finish the cookie.

  'Eomma....' Y/N poked on Nayeon's arm, while the latter was still munching on her cookie while texting Jihyo about her daughter.

  'Hm?'

  'I want to play with...' Y/N pointed her finger at the dog who was running around the living room with its toy.

  'You want to play with Kookeu? He's called Kookeu.' Nayeon said, finishing her cookie up and helping Y/N off the high chair.

  'Cute.' Seoyeon chuckled from the side.

  'Me or her?' Nayeon laughed out, as Y/N ran out of the kitchen.

  'Of course Y/N! You're not even cute Nayeon Unnie.' Seoyeon laughed, louder this time.

  'Excuse me? Rude!!!' Nayeon hot her daughter lightly on the shoulder.

  'So you hitting habit still exists. I wish your daughter good luck.' Seoyeon teased, running out before Nayeon could hit her harder.

  'I'LL GET YOU BACK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IM SEO YEON!' Nayeon shouted, putting the empty plate into the dishwasher.

Nayeon walked out of the kitchen, nearly tripping over Y/N, who was sitting right next to the kitchen door, patting the white dog who was licking her.

'Oh my gosh, don't sit at the door Y/N-ah.' Nayeon said, picking her daughter up and walking to the couch.

'NO! EOMMA! NOOO KOOKEU WAS LICKING ME!' Y/N shrieked.

'Don't scream Y/N. Kookeu will come too.' Nayeon said, placing her daughter on the floor in front of the brown couch.

'Kookeu, come here!' Nayeon motioned for her dog, who soon came running to the mother and daughter.

'Here. Eomma will go get changed first, play with Kookeu alright? Don't walk away.' Nayeon said, before turning around and walking up the stairs to her room.

'Ayee Y/N. You know who I am right?' Nayeon's sister sat on the floor, across from
Y/N.

'You're....Seo yeon Imo!!!' Y/N exclaimed, while clapping her hands.

'You're so smart Y/N!!! No wonder my sister loves you this much. You're cute too!!!' Seo yeon kept on complimenting the kid.

'Aw man, you never even complimented me once today and here you are showering Y/N with those compliments? I don't get you Im Seo Yeon.' Nayeon sighed, shaking her head.

'Ha! Lemme tell you why, because your daughter is the opposite of you. She's smart, you're not. She's cute, you're definitely not as well!!!' Seo yeon teased, causing Nayeon to raise a hand, ready to hit her sister's shoulder.

'Eomma!! Don't hit Imo!!' Y/N shouted, jumping up and holding onto Nayeon's raised arm.

'Aigoo alright. I'm only not doing it cause Y/N told me not to, not because I'm nice to you, Seoyeon.' Nayeon gave her sister a glare.

'Calm down sis. Imma go up and leave you two here. Mom's in her room anyways. Oh and also, dad's coming home for dinner, make yourself look pretty. He hasn't seen you in weeks.' Seoyeon said, patting her sister's back and running up the stairs.

'Y/N remember, don't be as annoying as your Imo when you grow up. She's really rude.' Nayeon said, cupping her daughter's cheeks.

Y/N nodded slightly, and pulled her mom's hands away, playing with Kookeu again.

'You're in love with Kookeu arent ya.' Nayeon sighed, somewhat jealous that her daughter is giving more attention to the dog than her.

To be continued-