Help

After the whole pool thing, they all took naps as I continued reading my book. I can't sleep at night if I take a nap during the day. But I was quickly interrupted from my book when Namjoon's dad approached me.

"Now's the perfect time. We won't be gone for long" he says with a smile. I smile too. He was talking about his projects in the barn.

We quickly get into the car and drive off without telling anyone.

We eventually get to his barn that he was talking about. It really looked like a workshop from the inside and in the middle stood a plane still in process. I was blown away by how capable this man was.

"Wow" I breath out.
"I know. Ain't she a beaut?" He asks, looking proudly at the plane.
"Very impressive. I could never make something like this" I say as I run my hand across the plane.

The engine was out in the open so I took a look. Whatever I was looking at, it was highly impressive.

"I'm still deciding if I should make it a remote control plane or the controls inside the plan" he says, crossing his arms, eyes on his creation.

"I suggest the remote control idea. You could have more uses for it" I say. In actual fact, I don't want this thing going south and him getting hurt.

"You think?" He asks, actually considering my words.
"For sure. You could make it like a crop duster plane and set in water. You can easily water your garden or the farm. You could get stuff done way quicker" I say, spewing out suggestions.

"You're right. I'm getting way too old to stand around with a house" he says with a chuckle.
I see a few tiny cars on the side and a few other robots.

"Do these all work?" I ask.
"For sure. I used to race with my friends when I was younger" he says, picking up one of the cars.

"Sounds fun" I say with a smile.
"It was. That's how I met my wife" he says with a fond smile on his face.

"She was the new girl that just moved in. I thought she would be just like the other girls, playing with their Barbie dolls, gossiping about nonsense, you know, all that kind of stuff but then she rocked up with her car model and joined us on the street. I was the reigning champion between my friends but she quickly put an end to that" he says with a soft chuckle.

"I was so upset, like any kid, but as we grew up, I realized that she needed to be my wife. I couldn't live without her. There was this whole thing with my other friends but in the end, I won her heart" he says with a soft smile. He then sighs.
"...No wonder Namjoon turned out the way he did. He has a lot of his mother in him" he says with a smile.

"You might think that but I think you and Namjoon are more similar in more ways than you think" I say as I put a hand on his shoulder. He turns to me and smiles.

"You're such a sweet girl" he says. I couldn't help but smile.
"I guess we should be heading back. Before Namjoon suspects anything" He says.

We head back home with smiles on our faces as we talk about his next projects. We explains everything single detail for his projects. All I can do is sit and nod as if I know what he's talking about. I wasn't going to interrupt him since he clearly enjoyed talking about his side projects. The least I could do was listen.

Luckily, Namjoon was still sleeping when we came back. How do I know-you ask? You can hear him snoring from the next room. I really need to get him an air purifier or something.

That night, we all went to Yoongi's house for once. We were greeted by his parents. We enter the house and Namjoon jerks his head to a direction so I assume to follow him. We silently walk down the halls. Namjoon opens a closed door leading to a half awake-half asleep Yoongi.