New/Old Denial (Part 1)

Catra's POV

After Lonnie and I broke up I didn't really want to open up to anyone I dated...or anyone for that matter. I, at least tried dating a lot of girls...but they, um, weren't really for my liking. I never really believed in love at first sight, probably another reason why I didn't really click with any of the girls. Which led me to just pushing girls away.

Scorpia has always told me to get out there and meet people, she even tries dragging me out to hangouts. But each time she does I just say no. I'm not in the mood to date or 'fall in love', I just honestly think it's a drag! I love Scorpia and all, we're practically sisters even! But I just can't feel a spark with anyone...

...That is until I met a certain blonde.

Adora Carrero.

She's...My god she's perfect.

The minute she walked inside of our dorm I knew...That I was going to instantly fall for her. I mean, how could you not?! That adorable face with her adorable smile, and her sparkling ocean eyes. And oh MAN! Her personality is a 10/10! The way we bonded so quickly meant everything to me...But the minute "I'm straight" came out of her mouth I knew it was too good to be true.

I didn't really think much of liking her at the time she made it clear that she was straight, I mean..all she would ever talk about with Glimmer was boys. At least she made it seem like she liked boys. But, my god! She made it so hard to not to like her. I can even remember the last time I've felt like this..liking someone so quickly.

I remember telling Scorpia and all she did was smile so big, hugging me and saying, "WILD CAT THAT'S AMAZING!" Scorpia had been practically dying for me to meet someone new. But then I told her about Adora liking boys..All she did was scoff and say, "I don't knowww..my gaydar is never wrong." I told her she was crazy.

But after the whole party fiasco...Something felt different.

That's when Adora admitted that she was confused. I couldn't help but feel guilty for her, feeling confused was the most stressful thing in the world. But after talking to her..she seemed as if something clicked in her head, and she ran out of her room.

After she came back, I couldn't forget her showing me the most happiest smile in existence. I remember her saying, "Catra..I figured it out." I remember hugging her so tight, feeling so happy for her. That day I didn't even think once of liking her, I only saw her as a friend.

Even the time I said she was my girlfriend, I didn't really think of liking her that much..I mean, yea I still likeddd her.. But not that much.

...That was until the one night stand happened.

Holding her felt right..kissing her felt right..hell even waking up next to her felt right!

But I thought it was best to forget about it..for her sake.

But I didn't regret it, I couldn't regret it!

That day I knew...

....I am madly in love with Adora Carrero.

🌈Until next time