149🔥The WaterColors of the Sunset on the Rooftop

"I'm sorry guys, I've tried and nothing's working. I'm afraid we can't heal you," Soyeon pouted, her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at Taehyun and Jungkook with obvious sympathy.

The sun was rising higher in the sky, the dewy smell of morning and the soft chirps of the awakening birds filling all of their senses. As of now they were getting rid of all the ashes of the Bulmyeol coven members, Yoongi busy freezing them then dissolving it to get rid of them, others were saying their goodbyes to the spirits since they'd have to get the spiritual witches and warlocks out of their trances soon, or some were being healed from their injuries.

It's just, with Taehyun and Jungkook, they couldn't be healed.

Whatever Taemin did, seemed to be permanent.

Meaning they were blind.

Jungkook looked towards Soyeon, tears glossing over his vacant eyes. He reached around him, obviously trying to feel for either SeokJin or Taehyung. Thankfully both of them were on either side of Jungkook, already ready to hold him, support him, and comfort him in any way they could.

SeokJin kissed his temple, his hand holding Jungkook's trembling one, "It's okay, bun, you're going to be okay." he assured, running his free hand through Jungkook's blue hair.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and kissed his cheek over and over again, he hated seeing Jungkook this way. Jungkook was utterly heart broken, the fact he may never be able to see again filled him with pain like no other. It was easier for Earth elementals, since they could use the earth to see, but Jungkook didn't know how the hell he would.

He's never heard of a blind frost elemental and really didn't want to be the first.

Soyeon had tried to heal him with her new power, her and Moira tried all together to heal Jungkook and Taehyun but nothing was working. They couldn't be healed.

The effects of the gods Toph and Zephyr had worn off of Jimin and Taehyung, since it wouldn't last forever, the two calm now though still able to feel some of the power they got from them. Taehyung could see perfectly fine, since Toph's power protected him, but Jungkook and Taehyun weren't so lucky.

While Taehyung and SeokJin were comforting Jungkook, others were saying their goodbyes to the spirits of the people they loved.

"You know i'm always with you, no matter what, you need to remember that Dion," Fera scolded, the warlock nodding as he looked at her.

"It's easy for you to say, you can see me, I can't see you," Dion countered, his arms crossed over his chest as they stared at each other, Fera mirroring his stance.

She scoffed, "Then i'll make sure you know i'm there. I love you, so much," her voice shook and the teasing tone that once enveloped her voice dissipated, Dion was aware she was about to start crying, and he knew he was too.

Saying goodbye again didn't feel great the second time around.

Fera already said goodbye to all her fire babies, she hugged them and kissed them and told them how much she misses and adores each and everyone of them. They were all sad to see her go, but they knew she couldn't be there forever. They just wished she was alive and not just a spirit.

Fera told SeokJin to make sure to break the news to her parents quick, like ripping off a band aid, because the more he tiptoed around it the more it would hurt; she also made him promise to take care of Sterling for her, which SeokJin agreed to in a heartbeat.

They'd all miss her even more now, if that were possible.

"I love you too," Dion assured with a soft smile, he stepped closer to her, his hand cupping her jaw.