♕𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝♛

On a regular day at the Isle everyone was up to their usual task that is up until a dark figure in a blue cloak walked up to the center of the streets.

"Hey!" The dark blue figure shouted with a smirk causing everyone to turn to the figure.

"You better be ready!" Vanessa took off the cloak causing everyone to gasp in shock before cheering as she snapped her fingers and the music began.

"From the North to the South, from the East to the West, lost boys, lost girls. You all know you're the best. Hit the streets, it's your day" The rest of the VK marched over to her as they sang before heading to a huddle and dancing.

"Turn it up, now's your chance. It's time to get up on your feet and dance. Whoo!"

"Anybody wanna be like us?" Mal sang as she pointed to the girl who stuck her head out the window.

"Everybody wanna be like us! Hey!" Vanessa danced with a large grin as she pulled some of the kids and teenagers into the dance.

"All the boys from Auradon. And the girls 'cause they know what's up. Huh!" Carlos rushed into Carlos' House they had there to wake up the kids and teenagers.

"Your life could change today. Your life could change today" Evie leaned on Lady Tremaine's hair shop and hugged Dizzy who realized Evie was there.

"These streets named after us, because we paved the way (c'mon)" Jay danced as a couple kids surrounded him.

"Everyone come and take your shot" Mal sang as her and Vanessa finished their spray painting before smirking over to Evie throwing away their cans.

"Now's the time, show 'em what you got ah!" Vanessa smiled as they opened the door while a bunch of kids and teenagers rushed.

"Because everyone is gonna get their chance. They said that being from the Isle was bad. Well, it's good to be bad. And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that!"

"It's good to be, bad! If you got pride, raise your V's up high! Wave 'em wide, side to side. Feel the vibe! It's good to be bad!"

"I wanna see you all rep your block. I wanna see you all rep your block. Hey! Show your pride, let me hear ya shout" Evie grabbed a group of girls with Dizzy as they danced.

"We're from the Isle of the Lost! Yeah! We're here to celebrate, we're here to elevate. If you're down, then make your move, but you best not hesitate. Come on!"

"Today's the day that you won't forget." Vanessa ran on the roofs as some of the VK kids followed her waving their applications before she jumped in a fashion store that was owned by none other than Scar while his daughter worked there.

"The best to come ain't happened yet ah" She smiled as Scar's daughter pushed some clothes seeing Vanessa before she squealed hugging her.

"Take a bow, it won't be your last. You're from the Isle if anybody asks (whoo)" Mal headed over to Dr. Faciller's daughter's Fortunes Told station.

"It's good to be bad. And we're proof of that!" Mal and Vanessa smirked at their own location as they walked away with the girls.

"Used to be lost, now we're on the map, used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that. It's good to be. . . Bad!" Tons of the VK's and the core five danced at the entry of the barrier before the core five went up the staircase.