☾ ❆ FINAL🔥✯

Hoseok gazed down at the figure running across the lot, his brown eyes boring into the man holding someone bridal style and stuffing them into a car as the sound of gunshots cascaded around the area. 

Yoongi stood beside him, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the same scene Hoseok was, his white hair flowed in the whirring wind around the area almost mythically. 

“I’m a baddie!” Hoseok suddenly comments, flipping his non-existent long hair as he looks at his soulmate with a sultry gaze. 

Yoongi gave him an un-amused look, as he asked Hoseok, “where did you hear that?” 

“Around, I'm hip, Yoon, get with the program,” Hoseok informs, his hip popping out and his tone completely bratty. 

Yoongi pushed him off of the building they were standing on. 

Hoseok, whom was currently falling, let his eyes morph into their fiery orange as his wings expanded from his back. They were completely black, though every time he flapped them it made fire emit from the source. With a roll of his eyes he flew back up to the rooftop, his eyes glaring into his lover as he let his wings go back into his back. His silk Black button up un-affected.

“Really, what if someone saw me?”

Yoongi shrugged, an obvious smirk on his face, “I guess they’ll think you’re hip.” he taunted, which had Hoseok frowning angrily at Yoongi's teasing ways. 

SeokJin just shook his head from where he was near the edge of the building, he stared at his blond doppelganger as he shot what humans called a gun, “800 years and you still bicker like you’ve first met.” 

Songhee, whom was standing beside SeokJin, her white and blue hair up in a high ponytail, laughed, “The fact you don’t expect it after 800 years is more concerning, Jinnie.”

SeokJin now resisted the urge to push her off the building. 

Currently, the four were watching their dopplegangers fight off what seemed to be their version of an enemy. In this universe Hoseok was a mafia boss and Yoongi seemed to be his lover and a fellow mafia boss along side him, Songhee wasn’t present in this universe, which she didn’t mind, while SeokJin was with NamJoon and Taehyung romantically. 

He smiled at the fact he was with one of his lovers, but gagged at the thought of being with NamJoon romantically. 

If Jimin were to see, he'd probably go ballistic.

It’s been 800 years since the fight they had with Jiwoo, and even then the memory was still vivid in all of their minds. After all this time, they could still feel that same fear they felt that day, the same anxiousness that had made a permanent home in their bodies.

Their journey had started in the indulgent hands of curiosity, and ended in the embrace of life and death, good and evil. 

If you were to tell Jung Hoseok that he was a Phoenix, and Min Yoongi that he was a frost dragon named the OneeOnia. They would have laughed in your face and kindly told you to fuck off. 

Though, here they were, the balance of one another, within them the original creatures of all elemental kind; both scarred, but standing by each other's side.

It was something Songhee and Seokjin couldn’t help but envy. 

Hoseok and Yoongi had each other, the person that completed them, the love of their life, was by their side forever and always and that fact would never change between them. Though for SeokJin and Songhee they didn’t have that luxury, they had to say goodbye to the loves of their lives, had to watch them age while they remained young (since they stopped aging once the Phoenix and OneeOnia were awakened like Hoseok and Yoongi), they had to watch them die while they lived on.